363 replies to this topic

#361 held

held

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3549 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 11:30 AM

5/10 in the Top 20. I only regret that there's probably more episodes that I haven't seen... Last Exit, Heretic, Lemon of Troy, etc I'll have to watch the dvd's one of these days.
There is nothing more depressing than trying to appear happy when you are not."
- Nick Cave

#362 +marios+

+marios+

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:23 AM

Nicely done job. GKI, a poster whose 3000 posts contain little waste. Not gonna suck you off anymore today though.
Things you never knew you never knew

#363 undo

undo

future thug

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8965 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 11:08 PM

"Smart and Smarter" and "Simple Simpson" (the "Pie Man" episode) likely would have made my list if I'd tabulated today. Been seeing a lot of new episodes lately that I'm surprised to say don't actually suck.

#364 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 09:48 AM

did someone mention "Beer Baron" yet?
"the ladies have been checking me out lately.... could it be the 10 push-ups i've been cranking out every other Sunday? - Perhaps!" -Scrubs

Some people are a lot like slinkys... kinda useless, not really good for anything -but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs

Posted Image

"After much thought into this, I have finally come to a conclusion as to why the ‘Meet the Spartans’ commercial is so funny:

It is an interesting choice to have Sanjaya sing ‘I’m not gay,’ as his final words on earth. As he is plummeting into a seemingly bottomless pit, he does not say ‘dear god no,’ ‘I love you mom,’ or even simply ‘argh.’ He instead takes the moment to reaffirm to the world, in spite of their doubts, that he is not a homosexual. Not only that, but he continues to sing, despite falling to his certain death. The distinct lack of plausibility of this situation is what produces giggles from our mouth. It is the antithesis to the belief that ‘it’s funny because it is true.’
"