do you know the one before this one?

#7703 fabulous muscles

fabulous muscles

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3764 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:47 PM

Been feelin' emo lately. No reason, just down, down, down.
No Homo.

#7704 fffffffff

fffffffff

Rockist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7182 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:48 PM

buy this, itll make you feel better:
Posted Image

#7705 Jimmy TKB

Jimmy TKB

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6325 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:48 PM

It's that time of year, when the days get shorter and the depression looms larger and blacker than Queen Latifah.

#7706 Jess

Jess

Mistress of the bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5724 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:49 PM

racist

#7707 fffffffff

fffffffff

Rockist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7182 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:49 PM

It's that time of year, when the days get shorter and the depression looms larger and blacker than Queen Latifah.

you too?

october always a bad month for me. last october was probably the wirst month of my life. this one is just very melancholy and has some low lows, but nothing ridiculous enough to question my own sanity like last year.

depression man. it never gets old.

#7708 Jimmy TKB

Jimmy TKB

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6325 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:53 PM

you too?

october always a bad month for me. last october was probably the wirst month of my life. this one is just very melancholy and has some low lows, but nothing ridiculous enough to question my own sanity like last year.

depression man. it never gets old.

I have been suffering from seasonal depression since I was a wee lad, yeah. November is always a make or break month for me. Some years, it's just kind of a blue month, but some, wow, some have gotten a bit too close to the edge.

Runs in the family too - Dad has it, and so do his brothers. The ladies in the fam seem OK though. Well, as "OK" as crazy dagos can get anyways!

#7709 fffffffff

fffffffff

Rockist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7182 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:55 PM

eh, with me i dont really think its SAD... i dont want to think i suffer from something like SAD. the weather tends not to affect me (other than rain making me cranky but thats a hair thing). it jsut seems to be some cruel coincidence that shitty things happen in october. well, nothing too shittty has happened. yet. my moood is just totally in the dumps. the basement of the dumps, actually.

#7710 fabulous muscles

fabulous muscles

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3764 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:57 PM

Yeah, my family is a wreck in the last quarter. I personally find October/November unbearable. My dad is always down in December. My mom, I don't know exactly, she hides her feelings well. Or maybe she's just a well rounded individual.
No Homo.

#7711 Jess

Jess

Mistress of the bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5724 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:58 PM

eh, with me i dont really think its SAD... i dont want to think i suffer from something like SAD. the weather tends not to affect me (other than rain making me cranky but thats a hair thing). it jsut seems to be some cruel coincidence that shitty things happen in october. well, nothing too shittty has happened. yet. my moood is just totally in the dumps. the basement of the dumps, actually.

don't you have things you should be doing that will occupy your time and make you happy?

#7712 fffffffff

fffffffff

Rockist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7182 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:00 PM

don't you have things you should be doing that will occupy your time and make you happy?

lol.

good one.

#7713 Jimmy TKB

Jimmy TKB

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6325 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:00 PM

huh. sucks you're not feeling good. Hopefully things turn around for ya soon. For me, I have really started to notice some behavior patterns. Like around this time of year, I get obsessive about my health, and eat healthy, cut back on caffeine, excercise more, quit meth etc. But the thing is, when I do these healthy things, I always feel so much worse!

#7714 velocity

velocity

Chanel No. ♪♫

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10085 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:22 PM

lol.

good one.

Jess, maybe you want to change your wedding date. Just sayin'.

#7715 Jess

Jess

Mistress of the bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5724 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:25 PM

yea, i'm kinda scared now

#7716 fffffffff

fffffffff

Rockist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7182 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:25 PM

lol.

good one.

Jess, maybe you want to change your wedding date. Just sayin'.

haha yea. i'm gonna be a total drunk downer at your wedding next year. BE PREPARED. and keep all shoelaces and sharp objects away from me.

#7717 Jimmy TKB

Jimmy TKB

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6325 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:28 PM

you are so not gonna get to help cut the cake now

#7718 Jess

Jess

Mistress of the bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5724 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:29 PM

i'm screwed

#7719 bleach

bleach

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3302 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:49 PM

i think i've outgrown beer finally. as a life-long beer drinker i'm not sure which direction to go. i suppose vodka is good enough to start out with, seems to go with everything.
We go 0 to Dennehy in three seconds or less.

#7720 yancy

yancy

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20240 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:04 PM

Why not try a liquor with flavor instead? Vodka is for when you think "I'd like a glass of juice, but I'd also like to get drunk."