Posted Image

#8202 54cermak

54cermak

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3007 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:59 AM

A plane crashed and every single person on board this flight were killed, yet, there were survivors. Explain how?

animals were on the plane, too.

boooo

People on the ground survived.

#8203 elcorazon

elcorazon

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5646 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:00 AM

A plane crashed and every single person on board this flight were killed, yet, there were survivors. Explain how?

boooo

:mellow: that's not right?

did the plane crash into a building where people survived? or is this so ridiculous that everyone not on the flight is a "survivor"?
Sail Away: The Songs of Randy Newman -7.5/10
Dusty Springfield - Dusty in Memphis 8.5/10
Buddy & Julie Miller - Written in Chalk wow, first listen, but great great record! 9.3/10
Justin Townes Earle - Midnight at the Moviessurprisingly great, never picked up his past releases, but this one's knocking my socks off right away, 8.7/10
M. Ward - Hold Time 8.0/10
Neko Case -Middle Cyclone her best I've heard is my initial impression, but too soon to rate, haven't had a really good listen yet 7.8/10

#8204 biggie mcsmalls

biggie mcsmalls

ok

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13266 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:01 AM

boooo

:mellow: that's not right?

did the plane crash into a building where people survived? or is this so ridiculous that everyone not on the flight is a "survivor"?

Posted Image

#8205 Jess

Jess

Mistress of the bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5724 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:03 AM

Two men are in a desert. They both have packs on. One of the guys is dead. The guy who is alive has his pack open, the guy who is dead has his pack closed. What is in the pack?

#8206 red

red

bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9490 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:04 AM

parachute, duh.

Red is right

#8207 biggie mcsmalls

biggie mcsmalls

ok

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13266 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:04 AM

Posted Image

#8208 Jess

Jess

Mistress of the bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5724 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:06 AM

A sundial is a timepiece that has the fewest moving parts. Which timepiece has the most moving parts?

#8209 54cermak

54cermak

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3007 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:12 AM

A sundial is a timepiece that has the fewest moving parts. Which timepiece has the most moving parts?

Wouldn't a digital clock also have the fewest moving parts, or are pulses of electricity considered moving parts?

#8210 Jess

Jess

Mistress of the bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5724 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:16 AM

Wouldn't a digital clock also have the fewest moving parts, or are pulses of electricity considered moving parts?

it doesn't matter. answer the question

#8211 red

red

bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9490 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:21 AM

an hourglass. somebody make it stop...

Red is right

#8212 Jess

Jess

Mistress of the bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5724 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:23 AM

There is an ancient invention still used in some parts of the world today that allows people to see through walls. What is it?

#8213 biggie mcsmalls

biggie mcsmalls

ok

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13266 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:23 AM

Glory hole.

#8214 red

red

bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9490 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:25 AM

A window. Jess, when I know the answers, you've failed and you should just walk away.

Red is right

#8215 Jess

Jess

Mistress of the bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5724 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:29 AM

Five baby boomer couples each have one child. Each child is a different age than any of the other children. Each child has a favorite toy which is different from any of the other children's favorite toys. Each family eats at only one fast food restaurant. No two women have the same name and no two men have the same name. The children's names are not known. The child who plays with trains is the youngest. Bill's child plays with GI Joe. Julie's child likes Pokeman. Mike's family eats at Taco Bell. The family of the 4 year old likes Kentucky Fried Chicken. The oldest child is four years older than Marie's child. The child who plays with Barbie is 8 years old. The child with the age is in the middle, has a mother named Marie. The child in the family that eats at McDonalds has a two year age difference with Larry's child. Carol is the mother in the family that eats at Dairy Queen. The child that plays Nintendo likes Burger King. Steve's child is two years apart in age from the child of the family that eats at Kentucky Fried Chicken. The child that plays with trains is two years apart from the 6 year old. The child that eats at McDonalds is two years older or younger than Regina's child. Lisa's child is 10. Who is married to George?

#8216 elcorazon

elcorazon

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5646 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:31 AM

Five baby boomer couples each have one child. Each child is a different age than any of the other children. Each child has a favorite toy which is different from any of the other children's favorite toys. Each family eats at only one fast food restaurant. No two women have the same name and no two men have the same name. The children's names are not known. The child who plays with trains is the youngest. Bill's child plays with GI Joe. Julie's child likes Pokeman. Mike's family eats at Taco Bell. The family of the 4 year old likes Kentucky Fried Chicken. The oldest child is four years older than Marie's child. The child who plays with Barbie is 8 years old. The child with the age is in the middle, has a mother named Marie. The child in the family that eats at McDonalds has a two year age difference with Larry's child. Carol is the mother in the family that eats at Dairy Queen. The child that plays Nintendo likes Burger King. Steve's child is two years apart in age from the child of the family that eats at Kentucky Fried Chicken. The child that plays with trains is two years apart from the 6 year old. The child that eats at McDonalds is two years older or younger than Regina's child. Lisa's child is 10. Who is married to George?

Laura
Sail Away: The Songs of Randy Newman -7.5/10
Dusty Springfield - Dusty in Memphis 8.5/10
Buddy & Julie Miller - Written in Chalk wow, first listen, but great great record! 9.3/10
Justin Townes Earle - Midnight at the Moviessurprisingly great, never picked up his past releases, but this one's knocking my socks off right away, 8.7/10
M. Ward - Hold Time 8.0/10
Neko Case -Middle Cyclone her best I've heard is my initial impression, but too soon to rate, haven't had a really good listen yet 7.8/10

#8217 Complain

Complain

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3463 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:38 AM

The married people lived.

All my life i wanted to be black.
Until i saw your picture, now i wanna be you.

http://www.myspace.com/hipbyproxy

#8218 red

red

bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9490 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:40 AM

I think we've already moved past that one.

Red is right

#8219 Jess

Jess

Mistress of the bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5724 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:47 AM

Laura

:blink:

#8220 biggie mcsmalls

biggie mcsmalls