Photo

Fucking 5th Graders! Like really fuckin'!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 faxman75

faxman75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 06:31 PM

Isnt' this like fuckin' entrapment, you teach these kids sex ed then they start banging and you arrest them? The teachers aren't at fault at all?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17938518/

The students were arrested Tuesday at the Spearsville school in rural north Louisiana, authorities said. Two 11-year-old girls, a 12-year-old boy and a 13-year old boy were charged with obscenity, a felony. An 11-year-old boy, the alleged guard, was charged with being an accessory.
shame on us doomed from the start may god have mercy on our dirty little hearts shame on us for all we have done and all we ever were just zeros and ones

#2 Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ

Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9457 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 06:31 PM

Isnt' this like fuckin' entrapment

it's more like fuckin' 5th graders.
Aren't there any girls out their who like good music? I need to and want to meet them. My favorite bands are Overkill River, The Nife, Songs:Ohio, and Nuetral Milk Hotel. Please let me know if your into indy music and like to go to show's and drink beer's and makeout.

#3 Chronodiggity

Chronodiggity

THE PRINCE OF THE SOMB

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6990 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 06:36 PM

Story of the year? When the teacher doesn't show up for 15 minutes, people usually just leave. These kids took it to the next level.
^_^

#4 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 06:52 PM

Story of the year?

When the teacher doesn't show up for 15 minutes, people usually just leave. These kids took it to the next level.

:lol:
"the ladies have been checking me out lately.... could it be the 10 push-ups i've been cranking out every other Sunday? - Perhaps!" -Scrubs

Some people are a lot like slinkys... kinda useless, not really good for anything -but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs

Posted Image

"After much thought into this, I have finally come to a conclusion as to why the ‘Meet the Spartans’ commercial is so funny:

It is an interesting choice to have Sanjaya sing ‘I’m not gay,’ as his final words on earth. As he is plummeting into a seemingly bottomless pit, he does not say ‘dear god no,’ ‘I love you mom,’ or even simply ‘argh.’ He instead takes the moment to reaffirm to the world, in spite of their doubts, that he is not a homosexual. Not only that, but he continues to sing, despite falling to his certain death. The distinct lack of plausibility of this situation is what produces giggles from our mouth. It is the antithesis to the belief that ‘it’s funny because it is true.’
"

#5 Nick

Nick

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6011 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:49 PM

I like how the Sheriff was only close to being shocked. But not really.

#6 Bleep Blop

Bleep Blop

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3515 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:52 PM

Gotta feel bad for that 11 year old 'guard'. I mean.. he got fucked without even getting fucked.

#7 pong

pong

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9208 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:10 PM

I lost my virginity at 13 years old and it never bothered me.

#8 bleach

bleach

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3302 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:41 PM

Isnt' this like fuckin' entrapment, you teach these kids sex ed then they start banging and you arrest them? The teachers aren't at fault at all?

aww shucks fax, you aren't one of those assholes that believes in 'let's teach abstinence and our children will never think about sex'...or are you? cuz while you didn't actually say it...you kinda said it.
We go 0 to Dennehy in three seconds or less.

#9 Mantana

Mantana

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1950 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:57 PM

Gotta feel bad for that 11 year old 'guard'. I mean.. he got fucked without even getting fucked.

Can 11 year olds even get boners?

#10 Binko

Binko

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 2272 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:21 PM

Way to miss the point!

#11 Nick

Nick

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6011 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:22 PM

Would you mind telling our cameras why you're so curious?

Posted Image

#12 Bleep Blop

Bleep Blop

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3515 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:25 PM

I would think so. Knowing what to do with them,well...that's a whole different matter.

#13 TJENZ

TJENZ

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10508 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:19 PM

yeah, but how did the other guy feel about it?

2008-01-15-coopdevil01_lg.jpg

#14 worrywort

worrywort

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:51 PM

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 The Luscious Phil

The Luscious Phil

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3601 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:55 PM

sad, everything went down in around 15 minutes? those two guys have an iffy future ahead of them.
Posted Image

#16 wakingrufus

wakingrufus

And then John was a Sombie

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2376 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 03:22 AM

obscenity is a felony??
Last.fm: Posted Image

#17 Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ

Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9457 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 03:30 AM

how are they charging 11-13 year old kids with something anyway, especially a felony? This is not a case of 'let's try to punish/rehabilitate these individuals for their wrongdoing,' this is a case of someone really needing to sit the fuck down and talk to the kids and the parents, because something went very awry during the raising process. Having a trial or whatever is probably not going to help anything.
Aren't there any girls out their who like good music? I need to and want to meet them. My favorite bands are Overkill River, The Nife, Songs:Ohio, and Nuetral Milk Hotel. Please let me know if your into indy music and like to go to show's and drink beer's and makeout.

#18 Agrimorfee

Agrimorfee

Too nice for his own good

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13311 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 08:01 AM

This story is just too sad. And boys of any age get boners...I have seen it in action with Danny already while changing his diaper (leave it at that, you sick fucks...)

"Is everyone on here just an act sometimes?"--Hummingbird

Read all of my stupid song parodies here. Latest song improved/ruined: "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Alice Cooper.

Download all of my alleged music free through the remainder of May at www.soundclick.com/agrimorfee

Also jabbering about music and movies at www.rateyourmusic.com

#19 dice

dice

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4074 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 02:25 PM

I have seen it in action with Danny already while changing his diaper

but does he know what to do with it?
http://www.kiva.org

make a difference
99% repayment!

#20 LA Mat

LA Mat

Hipster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1205 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 02:31 PM

Louis Farakhan told me that fast food is to blame for kids having sex so young.