#21 theminimumcircus

theminimumcircus

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 2124 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 05:56 PM

Posted Image

I'm being totally serious when I say this: stuff like this makes me sad. I don't like things that are meant to be gentle and childlike to be co-opted for adult humor. I'm not saying this to you SkinnyHips. I can't explain it ultimately. Just makes me kind of sad and wistful.

i think it's fucking hilarious.

but that's just me.

Yeah. I hear ya. I don't fault people for finding it funny. Like I said, I can't explain it exactly.
Wtf @ theminimuncircus retardly interjecting.

#22 wakingrufus

wakingrufus

And then John was a Sombie

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2376 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 07:38 PM

i just meant ive seen it a million times. wtf factor leaves after first view.

really? i only saw it for the first time last week :o looks like you have beaten me at the internet
Last.fm: Posted Image

#23 77 or 88

77 or 88

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:07 PM

Posted Image

and we have a winner

seriously - WHAT THE FUCK?

its from this movie:

Posted Image

if you ever run across it, watch it. its about 2 1/2 hours of really inspired, strange vignettes. when i was looking for information on this film, I found an amazon review written, oddly enough, by one of my professors:

Funky Forest: The First Contact is laugh out loud loopy -- the most fun I've had watching a film in a long time. Bad comedians, bizarre dance routines, a show and tell classroom, a canine director of animated films, aliens who hope to take over the world, geeky brothers, a funky forest that delivers otherworldly pop, and lots more go into this almost indescribably odd and hilarious film from the maker of The Taste of Tea.

The best description I can think of for Funky Forest: The First Contact is: a Japanese avant-garde science fiction musical comedy television network film. If that doesn't make any sense, or if that doesn't entice your interest, there may be nothing I can say that can convey how delightful and funny and quirky and charming this film really is.

But here's another go: imagine you find yourself in a cheap Tokyo hotel above a busy neon bright city street, and you may have had one too many drinks of sake or maybe not since you can't really remember how you ended up in a hotel room in Japan in the first place, but you can't sleep and you are bored so you turn on the television and start flipping through the channels and each program is a little more strange than the last one and you start to wonder whether you are really asleep after all and dreaming but you think to yourself that your dreams usually aren't so odd and funny and colorful and you don't want to wake up because you are having too much fun. Watching Funky Forest is a little bit like that, but maybe even better.

"hello i hate your fucking guts fuck you i hate your fucking guts i hate your fucking guts i hate your fucking guts i hate this fucking machine i don't know how the fuck to use it i hate your fucking guts i'm gonna make my own fucking music"

#24 wakingrufus

wakingrufus

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2376 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:06 PM

Posted Image

and we have a winner

its from this movie:

Posted Image

if you ever run across it, watch it. its about 2 1/2 hours of really inspired, strange vignettes. when i was looking for information on this film, I found an amazon review written, oddly enough, by one of my professors:

Funky Forest: The First Contact is laugh out loud loopy -- the most fun I've had watching a film in a long time. Bad comedians, bizarre dance routines, a show and tell classroom, a canine director of animated films, aliens who hope to take over the world, geeky brothers, a funky forest that delivers otherworldly pop, and lots more go into this almost indescribably odd and hilarious film from the maker of The Taste of Tea.

The best description I can think of for Funky Forest: The First Contact is: a Japanese avant-garde science fiction musical comedy television network film. If that doesn't make any sense, or if that doesn't entice your interest, there may be nothing I can say that can convey how delightful and funny and quirky and charming this film really is.

But here's another go: imagine you find yourself in a cheap Tokyo hotel above a busy neon bright city street, and you may have had one too many drinks of sake or maybe not since you can't really remember how you ended up in a hotel room in Japan in the first place, but you can't sleep and you are bored so you turn on the television and start flipping through the channels and each program is a little more strange than the last one and you start to wonder whether you are really asleep after all and dreaming but you think to yourself that your dreams usually aren't so odd and funny and colorful and you don't want to wake up because you are having too much fun. Watching Funky Forest is a little bit like that, but maybe even better.

Posted Image
now downloading

#25 TJENZ

TJENZ

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10508 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:00 PM

an old one
Posted Image

2008-01-15-coopdevil01_lg.jpg

#26 Ent

Ent

Hipster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:24 PM

Posted Image

#27 77 or 88

77 or 88

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:43 AM

Posted Image
my family circa 1977

"hello i hate your fucking guts fuck you i hate your fucking guts i hate your fucking guts i hate your fucking guts i hate this fucking machine i don't know how the fuck to use it i hate your fucking guts i'm gonna make my own fucking music"

#28 77 or 88

77 or 88

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:01 AM

5 AM (sleep deprived [overly juvenile]) massive WTF roundup! yay!

nsfw

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
its sausage!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 le chaton

le chaton

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3073 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:38 PM

WHO WOULD PUT THEIR PENIS IN A RACCOON'S MOUTH. seriously. WTF.

#30 TJENZ

TJENZ

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10508 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:48 PM

WHO WOULD PUT THEIR PENIS IN A RACCOON'S MOUTH.

seriously. WTF.

You say it like it's a bad thing

#31 le chaton

le chaton

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3073 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:53 PM

be question: WHO THE FUCK HAS A RACCOON? i'm hoping it's stuffed.

#32 TJENZ

TJENZ

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10508 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:54 PM

be question:

WHO THE FUCK HAS A RACCOON?

i'm hoping it's stuffed.

it is now

#33 le chaton

le chaton

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3073 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:55 PM

zing

#34 le chaton

le chaton

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3073 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:01 PM

Posted Image

#35 mouthbreather

mouthbreather

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6640 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:21 PM

Posted Image

and we have a winner

its from this movie:

Posted Image

Posted Image
now downloading

Looks like a Japanese take on Videodrome.

#36 wakingrufus

wakingrufus

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2376 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 05:29 PM

Posted Image

and we have a winner

its from this movie:

Posted Image

Posted Image
now downloading

it was much more lighthearted than videodrome, and not really in the same vein at all. it DID blow my mind though.

#37 77 or 88

77 or 88

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:29 PM

Posted Image

and we have a winner

its from this movie:

Posted Image

Posted Image
now downloading

it was much more lighthearted than videodrome, and not really in the same vein at all. it DID blow my mind though.

glad you liked it.

more people should see this. theres so much strange variety that there is something for everyone

#38 wakingrufus

wakingrufus

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2376 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:34 PM

Posted Image

and we have a winner

its from this movie:

Posted Image

Posted Image
now downloading

glad you liked it.

more people should see this. theres so much strange variety that there is something for everyone

Posted Image

#39 Huckle

Huckle

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:22 PM

Posted Image
---------------------------------
Nobody knows I'm new wave

#40 le chaton