Photo

Now that the Pumpkins are on Tour again can you please post...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 sufjanfan

sufjanfan

Neophyte

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:18 AM

Can you please post the following Billy Corgan sound opinions please? - July 5th 2005 - Billy Corgan. - Novermber 28th 2000 - Billy Corgan and Jimmy Chamberlain. - Zwan interview I really want to listen to these interviews again. Thanks,

#2 Hans Christian Anderson

Hans Christian Anderson

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4919 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:41 AM

i have the 2000 interview in 5 parts. i can fish it for you if you'd like.

#3 SatanicCuckooClock

SatanicCuckooClock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:18 PM

if someone else finds the July 5th Corgan interview, let me know. It was pretty good.

#4 AmazingHat

AmazingHat

Neophyte

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 12:15 AM

I've got the 10/8/95 show with Billy and James, which was broadcast a couple weeks prior to the release of Mellon Collie. I can up it if anyone's interested.

#5 SatanicCuckooClock

SatanicCuckooClock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 09:56 PM

I've got the 10/8/95 show with Billy and James, which was broadcast a couple weeks prior to the release of Mellon Collie. I can up it if anyone's interested.

I've got that one, but I feel a need to comment on the huge number of teenage girls who called into that show. Apparently SP was the band of choice for 15 year old girls in 1995.

#6 sufjanfan

sufjanfan

Neophyte

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:45 PM

Hi, I am still looking for those interviews I was wondering if someone can please post them. Thanks,

#7 Wolfgang

Wolfgang

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3427 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:42 PM

I've got that one, but I feel a need to comment on the huge number of teenage girls who called into that show. Apparently SP was the band of choice for 15 year old girls in 1995.

And boys. ;)

its like a group of nerds just get together to self indulge their self, just like sound opinions message board.

#8 SatanicCuckooClock

SatanicCuckooClock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:42 PM

And boys. ;)

speak for yourself.

:)