147 replies to this topic

#101 brainstorm

brainstorm

Hipster

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2241 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:39 AM

jeebus, NSITL, why the fuck are you here if you have so much disdain for the other boarders?

I paid him to make me look better.

Didn't work, but it was a good plan.
"So?" - Dick Cheney

#102 brainstorm

brainstorm

Hipster

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2241 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:42 AM

Listen, Ox boy. If you can't handle my incisive cynicism, than it's too bad.

"Americans, by definition, are uncouth."

Incisive as a steamroller.
"So?" - Dick Cheney

#103 Nick

Nick

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6011 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:42 AM

I'd ask that someone pull crime statistics in Paris vs. Chicago. I'd also ask that someone post YouTube clips of the burning of cars in Paris suburbs & mass rioting that has occurred in recent years. Then, try to find similar YouTube clips of that happening in Chicago suburbs during the same time frame.

#104 Agrimorfee

Agrimorfee

Too nice for his own good

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13311 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:50 AM

You city people have to tolerate weird shit.

We do, and we love to complain about it, ya hick.

"Is everyone on here just an act sometimes?"--Hummingbird

Read all of my stupid song parodies here. Latest song improved/ruined: "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Alice Cooper.

Download all of my alleged music free through the remainder of May at www.soundclick.com/agrimorfee

Also jabbering about music and movies at www.rateyourmusic.com

#105 Agrimorfee

Agrimorfee

Too nice for his own good

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13311 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:53 AM

Was it his fault, or yours? :P

"Is everyone on here just an act sometimes?"--Hummingbird

Read all of my stupid song parodies here. Latest song improved/ruined: "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Alice Cooper.

Download all of my alleged music free through the remainder of May at www.soundclick.com/agrimorfee

Also jabbering about music and movies at www.rateyourmusic.com

#106 brainstorm

brainstorm

Hipster

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2241 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:49 AM

Was it his fault, or yours? :P

As we continue rolling out the new, improved, self effacing tk, I'll say me. (But really, him all the way)
"So?" - Dick Cheney

#107 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:49 PM

Were you people raised by wolves? there is a blizzard outside i'm only driving cos my shovel broke 1. turn yr fucking headlights on 2. dont tailgate me asshole
"the ladies have been checking me out lately.... could it be the 10 push-ups i've been cranking out every other Sunday? - Perhaps!" -Scrubs

Some people are a lot like slinkys... kinda useless, not really good for anything -but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs

Posted Image

"After much thought into this, I have finally come to a conclusion as to why the ‘Meet the Spartans’ commercial is so funny:

It is an interesting choice to have Sanjaya sing ‘I’m not gay,’ as his final words on earth. As he is plummeting into a seemingly bottomless pit, he does not say ‘dear god no,’ ‘I love you mom,’ or even simply ‘argh.’ He instead takes the moment to reaffirm to the world, in spite of their doubts, that he is not a homosexual. Not only that, but he continues to sing, despite falling to his certain death. The distinct lack of plausibility of this situation is what produces giggles from our mouth. It is the antithesis to the belief that ‘it’s funny because it is true.’
"

#108 red

red

bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9490 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:52 PM

i'm only driving cos my shovel broke

Oh no! Please, make someone buy you a giant snow blower. Or steal one from a neighbor.

Red is right

#109 sKinnY

sKinnY

Maître D'

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9439 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:54 PM

1. turn yr fucking headlights on
2. dont tailgate me asshole

sorry about that. my balls get huge as soon as i put it in 4x4.

"what kind of moe cop doesn't give her the old suck on my balls warning?

"Posted Image

#110 b*derty

b*derty

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:59 PM

1. turn yr fucking headlights on
2. dont tailgate me asshole

sorry about that. my balls get huge as soon as i put it in 4x4.

mine swell up after being hit by a 4x4

Posted Image

#111 bleach

bleach

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3302 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:01 PM

Posted Image
swear ta god i saw this car driving down the street during our last snowfall. these dudes are the worst. they are not, however, raised by wolves. only a human could raise that.
We go 0 to Dennehy in three seconds or less.

#112 Thee AP

Thee AP

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1817 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:06 PM

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!

Wash your fucking hands! I was just in the mens room a few minutes ago, I can hear somebody in the stall next to me having an explosive "poo-poo" experience...
Now, I am standing at the urinal going peeps and I hear this gentleman flush, buckle his trousers and walk right out the fucking door!

I am standing there just thinking "You fucking lunatic! You just laid a big ol shitster all over, wiped your fuzzy ass and open the door without washing your hands!?!?!"

Were you people raised by wolves?

C'mon...The guy was like, 40 years old! My 5 year old son knows that he should wash his hands after using the GD bathroom.

I don't want to touch your shit when I open the door. Fucking sick man...It's no wonder why people are getting sick. You stinky fucks!

HERE'S YOUR WARNING:
You, yes you, you fat fuck. The next time I see you in the elevator with your wife/gf I am going to flat out ask you why you don't wash your hands after you take a shit. I can't wait to see what your lady friends expression will show.

Someone should teach those kids to fish.

Posted Image

#113 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:08 PM

bacteria is spread so easily that way follow him to lunch to see if he eats food w/ his hands then proceed to throw up
"the ladies have been checking me out lately.... could it be the 10 push-ups i've been cranking out every other Sunday? - Perhaps!" -Scrubs

Some people are a lot like slinkys... kinda useless, not really good for anything -but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs

Posted Image

"After much thought into this, I have finally come to a conclusion as to why the ‘Meet the Spartans’ commercial is so funny:

It is an interesting choice to have Sanjaya sing ‘I’m not gay,’ as his final words on earth. As he is plummeting into a seemingly bottomless pit, he does not say ‘dear god no,’ ‘I love you mom,’ or even simply ‘argh.’ He instead takes the moment to reaffirm to the world, in spite of their doubts, that he is not a homosexual. Not only that, but he continues to sing, despite falling to his certain death. The distinct lack of plausibility of this situation is what produces giggles from our mouth. It is the antithesis to the belief that ‘it’s funny because it is true.’
"

#114 red

red

bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9490 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:26 PM

And that is exactly the reason I use a paper towel to open the bathroom door. I've seen women do this too. Savages!

Red is right

#115 ladytron: the tv series

ladytron: the tv series

CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3097 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:39 PM

my larry david moment yesterday: on the bus, sitting with leg balanced on other leg, shoe facing outward. large black woman sits next to me. i move my foot down to sit legs crossed. as i do so, my shoe brushes against her pants, getting all sorts of dirt on it. she starts brushing it off. i get nervous, because lets face it, large black women are intimidating, so i pretend i didnt notice. she keeps staring at me. truly a larry david moment had i started yelling about how she didnt give me enough time to move my foot before she sat down. i was raised by wolves.
[size=1][/size]

#116 Thee AP

Thee AP

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1817 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:58 PM

i was raised by wolves.

savage!

Someone should teach those kids to fish.

Posted Image

#117 Duff.

Duff.

I'm a monsta, I'm a killa.

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5875 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:02 PM

Posted Image

No, it'll be stupid, and we're already doing something stupid.
murderfbanner.gif

#118 fffffffff

fffffffff

Rockist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7182 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:08 PM

dearest two ladies ont eh el i wanted to smack this morning. ye si get it. we are standing and that is uncomfortable. lady 1, no need for you to hug and snuggle with the pole that people use to balance themselves. i know its really hard to hold up your 90 lbs but i need to use this pole. and if we jut forward, i will accidentally punch you in the stomach. lady two, just because you are facing me while you stand, stop staring at me you squat red highlighted freak. i fucking hate the el in tehmorning.

#119 Hewletts Daughter

Hewletts Daughter

SING! CAPTAIN!

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9713 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:19 PM

my larry david moment yesterday:

on the bus, sitting with leg balanced on other leg, shoe facing outward. large black woman sits next to me. i move my foot down to sit legs crossed. as i do so, my shoe brushes against her pants, getting all sorts of dirt on it. she starts brushing it off. i get nervous, because lets face it, large black women are intimidating, so i pretend i didnt notice. she keeps staring at me.

truly a larry david moment had i started yelling about how she didnt give me enough time to move my foot before she sat down.

i was raised by wolves.

when you told me this story yesterday, this was the first image that came to mind...of course this would have been if you befriended her and became chums.

Posted Image
I've got dials and knobs soft to the touch

#120 Tree Hate Me

Tree Hate Me

Neophyte

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:19 PM

Isn't it pretty much common knowledge that you are to "stand to the right" on an escalator so those who are in a hurry can pass you on the left?

Yeah, this woman in front of me today coming up out of the L must've missed that day in school.

I cleared my throat. Nothing.

"Excuse me."

She cranes her neck around to look back at me with that snotty "what?" face.

"Can you move over?" At this point we're halfway up the escalator.

"No." and she turns around.

I was already in a shit mood after trudging through the morning sleet.

"I guess you haven't heard of standing to the right."

She turned halfway around again. "I can stand wherever I want. There's no rule about moving to the right."

The guy behind me chimed in with: "There are 15 people behind you right now who disagree".

By that time we were at the top and the point was moot. She demonstratively made her way through the turnstile with a harumph and probably went to her office where her co-workers were annoyed by her presence.

I should've given that dude behind me a high five.