125 replies to this topic

#1 dirty hippie

dirty hippie

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 2486 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:06 PM

so valentines day is coming up, and i still have no idea what i'm doing for my lady. probably draw or make her some art. what're you guys doing?

#2 fffffffff

fffffffff

Rockist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7182 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:11 PM

lol

#3 Cinnamon P.

Cinnamon P.

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3876 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:13 PM

making her some dinner, wine, roses, and snowboarding! (not all at the same time)
Download this EP I made. The songs are pretty close to where they should be. I colaborated with Brian Wilson and Thom Yorke and then we all fucked in my basement apartment. Thom has a really big dick suprisingly, and Brian Wilson cried the whole time, yelling "These moans are not in perfect harmonic unison". Anyway, it sounds like what you would imagine something from that situation sounds like.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j8689o

#4 b*derty

b*derty

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

card candy mixcd something else that isn't totally lame. we both work that night so we're celebrating on friday (look out chiles!)

Posted Image

#5 Vivian Darkbloom

Vivian Darkbloom

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4426 posts

Packing for a trip to Cabo, eating pizza, fucking
The God of language forgives all crimes. -W.H. Auden ***** Anthony B, Independent, March 16 Black Mountain, Rickshaw Stop, March 20 Earthless, Wooden Shjips, Cafe du Nord, March 28 Mastodon, Kylesa, Intronaut, Great American Music Hall, April 19 Opeth, Enslaved, Regency Grand Ballroom, May 14 Sun Kil Moon, Great American Music Hall, May 29

#6 Ennui

Ennui

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3180 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:15 PM

multiple orgasms
But among the jackals, the panthers, the bitch hounds, The apes, the scorpions, the vultures, the serpents, The yelping, howling, growling, crawling monsters, In the filthy menagerie of our vices, There is one more ugly, more wicked, more filthy! Although he makes neither great gestures nor great cries, He would willingly make of the earth a shambles And, in a yawn, swallow the world; He is Ennui! — His eye watery as though with tears, He dreams of scaffolds as he smokes his hookah pipe. You know him reader, that refined monster, — Hypocritish reader, — my fellow, — my brother!

#7 Cinnamon P.

Cinnamon P.

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3876 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:24 PM

multiple orgasms

what's she getting?
Download this EP I made. The songs are pretty close to where they should be. I colaborated with Brian Wilson and Thom Yorke and then we all fucked in my basement apartment. Thom has a really big dick suprisingly, and Brian Wilson cried the whole time, yelling "These moans are not in perfect harmonic unison". Anyway, it sounds like what you would imagine something from that situation sounds like.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j8689o

#8 hummingbird

hummingbird

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:25 PM

Flowers and a Hello Kitty alarm clock. Going to Naha next weekend during restaurant week. Her parents are coming to town this weekend. Otherwise it will be a regular old Thursday night where we have dinner with some friends and watch Veronica Mars on DVD.

#9 avec

avec

forever alien

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5859 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:30 PM

I'll be crying myself to sleep after a failed attempt at beating off. Wonder what she'll be doing?

#10 b*derty

b*derty

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:32 PM

I'll be crying myself to sleep after a failed attempt at beating off. Wonder what she'll be doing?

don't worry.
there's always next year

Posted Image

#11 kaliman

kaliman

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:35 PM

a used book by Willa Cather and the graphic novel Persopolis (forgive misspellings)
"Street walking cheetah with a heart full of nepalm"

#12 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:38 PM

thinking about taking forgo to White Castle for vday
"the ladies have been checking me out lately.... could it be the 10 push-ups i've been cranking out every other Sunday? - Perhaps!" -Scrubs

Some people are a lot like slinkys... kinda useless, not really good for anything -but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs

Posted Image

"After much thought into this, I have finally come to a conclusion as to why the ‘Meet the Spartans’ commercial is so funny:

It is an interesting choice to have Sanjaya sing ‘I’m not gay,’ as his final words on earth. As he is plummeting into a seemingly bottomless pit, he does not say ‘dear god no,’ ‘I love you mom,’ or even simply ‘argh.’ He instead takes the moment to reaffirm to the world, in spite of their doubts, that he is not a homosexual. Not only that, but he continues to sing, despite falling to his certain death. The distinct lack of plausibility of this situation is what produces giggles from our mouth. It is the antithesis to the belief that ‘it’s funny because it is true.’
"

#13 Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3550 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:46 PM

Sorry Cupid, Thursday is Lost night in the Boblaw household.

#14 Damo Suzuki

Damo Suzuki

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3715 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:50 PM

Both of us are working on V-day. I get home before she does, so I'll probably make her something special for dinner that night. Give her some of her gifts afterward. Spending the weekend at a beach house. Just us two. That'll be nice. Give her the final gift then.
"One can't love man without hating most of the creatures who pretend to bear his name."

#15 b*derty

b*derty

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:51 PM

Both of us are working on V-day. I get home before she does, so I'll probably make her something special for dinner that night. Give her some of her gifts afterward.

Spending the weekend at a beach house. Just us two. That'll be nice. Give her the final gift then.

so you bought that car then?

Posted Image

#16 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:51 PM

Sorry Cupid, Thursday is Lost night in the Boblaw household.

correct answer
"the ladies have been checking me out lately.... could it be the 10 push-ups i've been cranking out every other Sunday? - Perhaps!" -Scrubs

Some people are a lot like slinkys... kinda useless, not really good for anything -but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs

Posted Image

"After much thought into this, I have finally come to a conclusion as to why the ‘Meet the Spartans’ commercial is so funny:

It is an interesting choice to have Sanjaya sing ‘I’m not gay,’ as his final words on earth. As he is plummeting into a seemingly bottomless pit, he does not say ‘dear god no,’ ‘I love you mom,’ or even simply ‘argh.’ He instead takes the moment to reaffirm to the world, in spite of their doubts, that he is not a homosexual. Not only that, but he continues to sing, despite falling to his certain death. The distinct lack of plausibility of this situation is what produces giggles from our mouth. It is the antithesis to the belief that ‘it’s funny because it is true.’
"

#17 Damo Suzuki

Damo Suzuki

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3715 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:53 PM

Both of us are working on V-day. I get home before she does, so I'll probably make her something special for dinner that night. Give her some of her gifts afterward.

Spending the weekend at a beach house. Just us two. That'll be nice. Give her the final gift then.

Yes. Bit of body damage. It's been fixed though. Posted about it in the car thread.

A car is not an appropriate V-day gift though.
"One can't love man without hating most of the creatures who pretend to bear his name."

#18 b*derty

b*derty

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:56 PM

Yes. Bit of body damage. It's been fixed though. Posted about it in the car thread.

the sketchy car from a friend who needed to unload it was the one i was thinking of

you could give her the coke in the trunk for vday. thats a good gift

Posted Image

#19 Damo Suzuki

Damo Suzuki

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3715 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:02 PM

the sketchy car from a friend who needed to unload it was the one i was thinking of

Yeah, that was the car I got. The guy who sold it to me underplayed the body damage. The car was in an accident before they left it in the lot overnight. Not too bad though. And still a pretty good deal for the price.

Nah, my girl is a nurse. We got enough pharmaceuticals that coke cut with arm & hammer is of little value to us.

#20 b*derty

b*derty

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:05 PM

Yeah, that was the car I got. The guy who sold it to me underplayed the body damage. The car was in an accident before they left it in the lot overnight. Not too bad though. And still a pretty good deal for the price.

Nah, my girl is a nurse. We got enough pharmaceuticals that coke cut with arm & hammer is of little value to us.

i want your life

Posted Image