#1 wakingrufus

wakingrufus

And then John was a Sombie

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2376 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:01 PM

General Board Rules:

We get flooded with hundreds of spam registrations a day. in order to keep up, we have to make generalizations on which registrations we accept. If you are joining, and know someone on the board, have them send me a PM with your registration info so i can be sure to accept your registration.

DO NOT share accounts with other board members. If you do this, you are asking for trouble as that person will have no accountability for their actions. It can easily get you banned. Posting your account password on a public forum is grounds for a ban. this ban will be repealed upon contacting a mod for a password reset.

We use the warning system. If you receive an increase in warning level, please stop the behavior you were warned for, or risk being suspended/banned. This way, if i see you doing something, and another mod comes by and sees you doing the same thing, and that you have been warned already, he does not have to bother warning you again.
warning level can be decreased if you start an awesome thread. this is done at the moderator's discretion.

Do not use your member title to extend your avatar/profile area.

Starting shortly, all threads more than 1 year old will be deleted. please do not necro post. If you want something saved, save the "print this topic" version of the page on your own.
instructional video:
http://d7tanknologies.dlinkddns.com/b/out.mkv

Maximum Signature length is 250 pixels. Any signatures longer than that will be cut off.

Music Discussion Forum:

This forum is for music discussion only. non music related posts should be in ETC forum. If you are posting about your own band, or a friends band, do it in the "plug one" forum. if you dont, your thread will be moved. repeated occurrences will lead to a warning.

do not post NSFW content in this forum. if it is relevant to discussion, link to it and mark it.

Do not use profanity in topic titles.

Et Cetera Forum:

clearly mark NSFW threads in the TOPIC TITLE. if a post will be NSFW encase the NSFW content in spoil tags as such:
[spoil] nsfw content [/spoil]

Spoiler/NSFW: click to show/hide
nsfw content

IRC Chat:

you can join our chatroom by clicking on the IRC chat forum from the main page
or by joining us at irc.freenode.net #SoundOpinions using your own irc client. i suggest http://www.xchat.org/
and then click on this link: irc://irc.freenode.net/SoundOpinions
to change your name to Bob for example, type
/nick Bob
in the chat
Last.fm: Posted Image

#2 wakingrufus

wakingrufus

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2376 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:55 PM

I added some new "spoil" tags please use them to mark spoilers and nsfw content

#3 wakingrufus

wakingrufus

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2376 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:49 PM

added an instructional video on how to archive a thread.