Photo

Booradly vs. SomeGirl

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

Poll: Booradly vs. SomeGirl

Who is the better of the two?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Cinnamon P.

Cinnamon P.

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3876 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:53 PM

Who will win it all?
Download this EP I made. The songs are pretty close to where they should be. I colaborated with Brian Wilson and Thom Yorke and then we all fucked in my basement apartment. Thom has a really big dick suprisingly, and Brian Wilson cried the whole time, yelling "These moans are not in perfect harmonic unison". Anyway, it sounds like what you would imagine something from that situation sounds like.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j8689o

#2 worrywort

worrywort

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:55 PM

Null Vote
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Duff.

Duff.

I'm a monsta, I'm a killa.

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5879 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:55 PM

Good poll.

No, it'll be stupid, and we're already doing something stupid.
murderfbanner.gif

#4 Vivian Darkbloom

Vivian Darkbloom

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4426 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:01 PM

SG is a brilliant provocateur whose daily irreverent and playful posts deconstruct preconceived notions of gender, sexual identity and ironic distance on the SOMB Plus, she gets lots of attention from sex-starved internet boys lulz SG in a landslide
The God of language forgives all crimes. -W.H. Auden ***** Anthony B, Independent, March 16 Black Mountain, Rickshaw Stop, March 20 Earthless, Wooden Shjips, Cafe du Nord, March 28 Mastodon, Kylesa, Intronaut, Great American Music Hall, April 19 Opeth, Enslaved, Regency Grand Ballroom, May 14 Sun Kil Moon, Great American Music Hall, May 29

#5 Agrimorfee

Agrimorfee

Too nice for his own good

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13311 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:05 PM

How meta.

"Is everyone on here just an act sometimes?"--Hummingbird

Read all of my stupid song parodies here. Latest song improved/ruined: "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Alice Cooper.

Download all of my alleged music free through the remainder of May at www.soundclick.com/agrimorfee

Also jabbering about music and movies at www.rateyourmusic.com

#6 Cinnamon P.

Cinnamon P.

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3876 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:05 PM

How meta.

How dated.
Download this EP I made. The songs are pretty close to where they should be. I colaborated with Brian Wilson and Thom Yorke and then we all fucked in my basement apartment. Thom has a really big dick suprisingly, and Brian Wilson cried the whole time, yelling "These moans are not in perfect harmonic unison". Anyway, it sounds like what you would imagine something from that situation sounds like.

#7 Agrimorfee

Agrimorfee

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13311 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:07 PM

How stupid.

Read all of my stupid song parodies here. Latest song improved/ruined: "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Alice Cooper.

Download all of my alleged music free through the remainder of May at www.soundclick.com/agrimorfee

#8 Bleep Blop

Bleep Blop

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3515 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:09 PM

How now brown cow.

#9 Cinnamon P.

Cinnamon P.

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3876 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:10 PM

Unless I am Some Girl, how is that meta really?

#10 Agrimorfee

Agrimorfee

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13311 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:15 PM

Is it not meta that you created a poll asking to choose one of two options, but only providing one option? Perhaps that would be the wrong terminology..."zen-like", perhaps? Or maybe "asinine"? I"m just giving you the benefit of the doubt here. Considering what this board has been going through lately, the practice of "meta" certainly isn't dated, even if you think the phrase is.

#11 Huckle

Huckle

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:15 PM

choose exercise
---------------------------------
Nobody knows I'm new wave

#12 Bleep Blop

Bleep Blop

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3515 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:17 PM

Oh good, this board needs more threads where people discuss meta humor and its semantics.

#13 Agrimorfee

Agrimorfee

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13311 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:24 PM

Oh good, this board needs more threads where people discuss meta humor and its semantics.

Why is it when Nick and Montana shit on people's mistakes or choices of words, everybody sits back and stares, but when I do the same, people run to their defense? Is it that I am just not a "cool kid"? I'm sorry, but I gave up on that type of crap in 1988. If you are still in high school, fine, whatever. If you have graduated or got your GED out of the way, it's time to move on and change your attitude about social interaction, folks.

#14 M_Rots

M_Rots

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:24 PM

SG is a brilliant provocateur whose daily irreverent and playful posts deconstruct preconceived notions of gender, sexual identity and ironic distance on the SOMB

Did you copy this sentence and insert "SG" a couple times?

There is no way in hell you can know this many vocabulary words and still be dumb enough to think it's true.

She's a little child who takes great delight in winding up people too stupid not to keep their mouths shut when she does.

Like me.

That doesn't take much intelligence, only a certain animal cunning posessed by any three-legged jackal.

A blind fisherman lost in a closet could bait me. It really isn't that special.

Not a one of you has ever been able to figure out if I'm serious, crazy, or seriously crazy.

Keeping everyone guessing and talking and participating = I win.

Lock thread. Ban the Dumb.

#15 Bleep Blop

Bleep Blop

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3515 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:29 PM

Why is it when Nick and Montana shit on people's mistakes or choices of words, everybody sits back and stares, but when I do the same, people run to their defense? Is it that I am just not a "cool kid"? I'm sorry, but I gave up on that type of crap in 1988. If you are still in high school, fine, whatever. If you have graduated or got your GED out of the way, it's time to move on and change your attitude about social interaction, folks.

This answer seems to infer that I was being sarcastic. What gave you that idea?

#16 Agrimorfee

Agrimorfee

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13311 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:36 PM

This answer seems to infer that I was being sarcastic. What gave you that idea?

Considering the tone that the threads on this side of the board take regarding items of no real importance to the real world, people's opinions of each other, and what is considered "meta-boarding" (whatever the hell you think it is), I could not see that being anything else.

#17 Cinnamon P.

Cinnamon P.

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3876 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:36 PM

Why is it when Nick and Montana shit on people's mistakes or choices of words, everybody sits back and stares, but when I do the same, people run to their defense?

No one ran to my defense except me, and it was actually me pointing out your mistakes but none of this matters. It looks like SG has a very strong lead at 100% of the votes. for those of you that voted null, I will tally those and add them to the winner's score.

#18 b17yoe

b17yoe

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:39 PM

Ban the Dumb.

Amen.
Whatever.

#19 Waylon

Waylon

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4390 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:41 PM

Maybe it's because you always take this nonsense personally.

Still waiting for Slackmo to delete this thread.

#20 Agrimorfee

Agrimorfee

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13311 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:43 PM

Why is it when Nick and Montana shit on people's mistakes or choices of words, everybody sits back and stares, but when I do the same, people run to their defense?

No one ran to my defense except me, and it was actually me pointing out your mistakes but none of this matters. It looks like SG has a very strong lead at 100% of the votes. for those of you that voted null, I will tally those and add them to the winner's score.

See bleep blop above. And what mistakes?

From wiki:

Metadata is information about data.
Metadata is information about information.
Metadata contains information about that data or other data
The metadata concept has been extended into the world of systems to include any "data about data": the names of tables, columns, programs, and the like. Different views of this "system metadata" are detailed below, but beyond that is the recognition that metadata can describe all aspects of systems: data, activities, people and organizations involved, locations of data and processes, access methods, limitations, timing and events, as well as motivation and rules.

Fundamentally, then, metadata is "the data that describe the structure and workings of an organization's use of information, and which describe the systems it uses to manage that information". To do a model of metadata is to do an "Enterprise model" of the information technology industry itself.[5]

And yes, none of it matters.