Photo

Booradly vs. SomeGirl

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

Poll: Booradly vs. SomeGirl

Who is the better of the two?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Duff.

Duff.

I'm a monsta, I'm a killa.

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5828 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:26 AM

Ent must be insecure with his manhood/has been spurned in his advances toward Some Girl/is threatened by her magic hairy vagina. LOOK I CAN PLAY BULLSHIT SEXUAL POLITICS TOO.

No, it'll be stupid, and we're already doing something stupid.
murderfbanner.gif

#62 Huckle

Huckle

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:27 AM

What thought process goes through someone's mind when they type the phrase 'magic hairy vagina'?

Myopia runs strong in this one. Seriously, you seize on this, on this board? Compared to what usually gets posted, this is as mild as warm mash. How quaint it must be in your world, little country mouse. You want to get a charge out of people here, scream "DIET!"
---------------------------------
Nobody knows I'm new wave

#63 Damo Suzuki

Damo Suzuki

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3715 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:04 AM

Is there any proof this guy has a mental illness or are we just assuming this based on his awful boarding style?
"One can't love man without hating most of the creatures who pretend to bear his name."

#64 Mitchell

Mitchell

dirty old man

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20691 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:12 AM

What thought process goes through someone's mind when they type the phrase 'magic hairy vagina'?

Myopia runs strong in this one. Seriously, you seize on this, on this board?

I'm not 'seizing' on it. I'm intrigued at the turn of phrase and wonder if both of those words have been used to describe a vagina before.
Nice bowl of Crunchy Nut you got here, pretty expensive as I recall.

#65 KaBoom21

KaBoom21

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1468 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:14 AM

That reminds me, I need to pick up some floss.
Right in that meaty part of the curve. Not showing off, not falling behind.

#66 Damo Suzuki

Damo Suzuki

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3715 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:16 AM

FTR, I believe Some Girl is pro hairy vagina. I recall a post she made where she called me a fag for disliking the 70's style hairy vagina. Despite this, I voted for SG. One of the best boarders to ever be born with a vagina. Honorary mention: TPC.
"One can't love man without hating most of the creatures who pretend to bear his name."

#67 sin city

sin city

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3518 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:17 AM

hey, are you still in the midwest or did you move? You were talking about moving a while ago, just wonderin'...

Playing Harborside this weekend- ever play it? I've never played a links style course- any advice?
"even boarding in non-signature-view mode i feel your lists of concerts (no one cares) last.fm bullshit (ditto) and oversized .jpgs (srsly fuck off) may distract from my superior posts."

#68 KaBoom21

KaBoom21

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1468 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:39 AM

hey, are you still in the midwest or did you move? You were talking about moving a while ago, just wonderin'...

Still around. Let's hook up for a Bears game sometime.

Playing Harborside this weekend- ever play it? I've never played a links style course- any advice?

Dick. ;)

Yeah, it's sweet. Only played the Starboard course, though. Pretty wide open up on that landfill, so wind is a huge factor on most shots. 3/4 knockdowns will work well. Probably won't be too many sucker pin placements on the weekend, but safer to bump most shots unless you're a strong wedge player. Keep it under the wind and keep your pants on.
Right in that meaty part of the curve. Not showing off, not falling behind.

#69 Vivian Darkbloom

Vivian Darkbloom

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4426 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:23 PM

"Meta is part of the unearned irony of the improperly educated postmodern crowd," opines Roger Kimball, an editor of The New Criterion. "It's verbal shorthand that expresses not a depth but an absence of thought. You'll find it in the slums of contemporary literary and art criticism."
The God of language forgives all crimes. -W.H. Auden ***** Anthony B, Independent, March 16 Black Mountain, Rickshaw Stop, March 20 Earthless, Wooden Shjips, Cafe du Nord, March 28 Mastodon, Kylesa, Intronaut, Great American Music Hall, April 19 Opeth, Enslaved, Regency Grand Ballroom, May 14 Sun Kil Moon, Great American Music Hall, May 29

#70 Waylon

Waylon

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4390 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:52 PM

I'm sure, however, that Mr. Kimball would not object to the use of "metafiction" to describe certain devices in Don Quixote or Hamlet.

Still waiting for Slackmo to delete this thread.

#71 Nick

Nick

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6009 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:59 PM

I'm becoming more & more frustrated w/ the suggestions that anyone sticking up for Some Girl has had sexual relations w/ her. After Mitch's Top Boarders thread concludes I might leave the SOMB forever as I'm so disappointed in the attacks being thrown around this place.

#72 Agrimorfee

Agrimorfee

Too nice for his own good

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13306 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 02:29 PM

:lol:

"Is everyone on here just an act sometimes?"--Hummingbird

Read all of my stupid song parodies here. Latest song improved/ruined: "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Alice Cooper.

Download all of my alleged music free through the remainder of May at www.soundclick.com/agrimorfee

Also jabbering about music and movies at www.rateyourmusic.com

#73 le chaton

le chaton

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3073 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:21 PM

Didn't really mean to drag SG into it, just make a few points in passing. But since she seems to constantly flaunt her sexuality in what seems to be an attempt to gain favor with the guys on the board, I figured I'd it was worth mentioning. Seems pretty constant and obvious. Ask some of the other women here if they think I'm exaggerating. Perhaps you don't see it because your a 21 year old hetersexual male and her vagina has locked onto you with it's tractor beam and is pulling you in like the millenium falcon onto the death star. Also ask her how she gets a discount on the train by smiling and pouting at the ticket taker.

:lol: i have a new respect for you ent.

#74 Waylon

Waylon

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4390 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:32 PM

Watch out champ! Don't get caught by her tractor beam.

Still waiting for Slackmo to delete this thread.

#75 Vivian Darkbloom

Vivian Darkbloom

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4426 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:46 PM

Watch out champ! Don't get caught by her tractor beam.

Posted Image

That's no moon...
The God of language forgives all crimes. -W.H. Auden ***** Anthony B, Independent, March 16 Black Mountain, Rickshaw Stop, March 20 Earthless, Wooden Shjips, Cafe du Nord, March 28 Mastodon, Kylesa, Intronaut, Great American Music Hall, April 19 Opeth, Enslaved, Regency Grand Ballroom, May 14 Sun Kil Moon, Great American Music Hall, May 29

#76 Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ

Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9457 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:06 PM

shut the fuck up Ent

you ar esubscribing to the common fallacy of "if i masturbate to the idea of a girl on the internet then everybody else must too"

you are an idiot Ent

ENT
Aren't there any girls out their who like good music? I need to and want to meet them. My favorite bands are Overkill River, The Nife, Songs:Ohio, and Nuetral Milk Hotel. Please let me know if your into indy music and like to go to show's and drink beer's and makeout.

#77 Vivian Darkbloom

Vivian Darkbloom

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4426 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:15 PM

Is Elastico a LOPP baiter?

#78 6ome 9irl

6ome 9irl

Freaky styley

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7584 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:22 PM

My reaction after reading this thread:
Posted Image

#79 6ome 9irl

6ome 9irl

Freaky styley

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7584 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:25 PM

ENTROPY EAT MY SHIT

#80 Damo Suzuki

Damo Suzuki

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3715 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:25 PM

I could never be attracted to Some Girl knowing she likes to pee with the door open.