62 replies to this topic

#1 Cinnamon P.

Cinnamon P.

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3876 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:11 PM

A couple of you, get in a fight. Keeps me entertained.
Download this EP I made. The songs are pretty close to where they should be. I colaborated with Brian Wilson and Thom Yorke and then we all fucked in my basement apartment. Thom has a really big dick suprisingly, and Brian Wilson cried the whole time, yelling "These moans are not in perfect harmonic unison". Anyway, it sounds like what you would imagine something from that situation sounds like.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j8689o

#2 Montana

Montana

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11536 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:14 PM

You aren't a good enough poster to be starting threads.
Every Sunday morning I wake up
I see you by your dresser doing your make-up
Fluttering a Chinese fan in a Knoxville fashion
All last night you tossed and turned
Your body was hotter than the night Richmond burned
You say you had a bad nightmare about tractor trailers crashing
- The Felice Brothers

#3 Cinnamon P.

Cinnamon P.

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3876 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:20 PM

just kidding guys. I really love all of you alot. I feel like I'm in a really big house, a home inside a home if you will, when I come on the Sound Opinions Message Board.
Download this EP I made. The songs are pretty close to where they should be. I colaborated with Brian Wilson and Thom Yorke and then we all fucked in my basement apartment. Thom has a really big dick suprisingly, and Brian Wilson cried the whole time, yelling "These moans are not in perfect harmonic unison". Anyway, it sounds like what you would imagine something from that situation sounds like.

#4 Henrietta

Henrietta

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1591 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:30 PM

I don't know if it's because the book I'm reading is really sad and lonely, but tonight feels very melancholy. There's something strange about the after-five posting tonight.

#5 _____________

din da da...

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13368 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:34 PM

hey C Poots, i'll fight. whach-you got?

#6 Cinnamon P.

Cinnamon P.

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3876 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:36 PM

Nothing really. I'm supposed to be peer-reviewing some papers at the moment but I highly doubt my opinion is going to help anyone else's grade. nor do I care much what they get, it doesn't effect my grade.

#7 _____________

din da da...

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13368 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:43 PM

oh yeah! well, fuck you too!

#8 Cinnamon P.

Cinnamon P.

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3876 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:45 PM

These papers are all fucked up, I can't unzip the files. All they do is format to non compatible formats. Fucking retard teacher and her stupid assignments.

#9 Duff.

Duff.

I'm a monsta, I'm a killa.

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5879 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:12 PM

Um, screw you, Montana, go listen to, uh, the Eagles, or something.

No, it'll be stupid, and we're already doing something stupid.
murderfbanner.gif

#10 Cinnamon P.

Cinnamon P.

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3876 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:15 PM

that was pretty good.

#11 Hewletts Daughter

Hewletts Daughter

SING! CAPTAIN!

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9713 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:18 PM

i felt surly and wanted to fight spiritofeden earlier so i called him a twat it didn't turn out so well still that guy is the twatiest twat that ever twat'd
I've got dials and knobs soft to the touch

#12 Cinnamon P.

Cinnamon P.

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3876 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:19 PM

He's the new European-dreamer Montana. Not really the sort of guy people should get worked up about. Blow him off.

#13 Hewletts Daughter

Hewletts Daughter

SING! CAPTAIN!

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9713 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:20 PM

i wasn't worked up about him i just wanted to ruffle some feathers it didn't work so well

#14 Cinnamon P.

Cinnamon P.

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3876 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:21 PM

oh ok. Well, booradly is always an easy target, though it doesn't seem all that fun anymore. How many times can you beat a dead horse until your arm gets tired?

#15 Hewletts Daughter

Hewletts Daughter

SING! CAPTAIN!

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9713 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:23 PM

Riling that guy up is like throwing rocks at a hornets nest. It's fun at first, but after a while, you just realize it's sort of stupid. That was a Montana-esque comparison.

#16 Campaigner

Campaigner

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1674 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:24 PM

Posted Image

#17 Hewletts Daughter

Hewletts Daughter

SING! CAPTAIN!

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9713 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:24 PM

grateful dead sucks

#18 spiritofeden

spiritofeden

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1727 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:25 PM

grateful dead sucks

*high five*

#19 Hewletts Daughter

Hewletts Daughter

SING! CAPTAIN!

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9713 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:26 PM

:)

#20 Henrietta

Henrietta

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1591 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:27 PM

I think I like everyone on this board. Even the ones I hate. Their dickish-ness tends to make me laugh. Sadly, I've been around for 1100 posts now and I still feel like no one really knows me here. Or cares to know me.