9 replies to this topic

#1 MattDrufke

MattDrufke

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 2889 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 03:13 PM

Saw this ad a few days ago and really enjoyed it.... Showed it to my wife, who pointed out that it probably wouldn't be long before they ran the exact same commercial with some woman in the Tom Cruise role. And lo and behold.... (I'll put both versions here) Even though these are directed by assclown Brett Ratner, I like these.

www,twitter.com/ihatemattdrufke

www.facebook.com/mattdrufke

Listen to my album, This Is Supposed To Be Fun, on Spotify, or buy it on any of the major online music services.

#2 Petition

Petition

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 04:53 PM

Not exactly a commercial but a product endorsement, praise be. No music for the commericals, though....the music is sacrosanct, for now. I think I'll take a pair of the low-tops, please.

Posted Image
"Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now....right now....Jesse Colin Young (Youngbloods). "Sugar, Sugar, honey, honey....you are my candygirl and you got me wantin' you.....*

#3 Mantana

Mantana

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1950 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:10 PM

Posted Image

#4 nobodies

nobodies

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3848 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:00 PM

Those are Guitar Hero commercials, not Rock Band...so I guess they didn't do a very good job of distinguishing the product.

#5 timmyjoe42

timmyjoe42

Lurker

• Sombie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:57 PM

Is that Lance Armstrong on drums? Who is the chick? I like the second commercial better. :)

#6 farawaysoclose

farawaysoclose

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:46 PM

Who is the chick? I like the second commercial better. :)

some obscure model that no one has heard of. i think she hosts a tv show or something.

#7 caley

caley

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1547 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 02:22 PM

What's funny is I've seen the first video eight zillion times, the second video a lot, but have never seen the very jiggly third video on TV, only the internet. What's wrong with a little jiggling on TV, huh?

"'I Love My Dad' is the only one that slightly annoys me, maybe because I never loved my dad."

-WavesWithin

Bob-s-Burgers-bobs-burgers-18293103-1280

#8 Cinnamon P.

Cinnamon P.

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3876 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 02:51 PM

Is that Lance Armstrong on drums?

Who is the chick? I like the second commercial better. :)

Yes, Lance Armstrong came in on his skateboard to play drums.
Download this EP I made. The songs are pretty close to where they should be. I colaborated with Brian Wilson and Thom Yorke and then we all fucked in my basement apartment. Thom has a really big dick suprisingly, and Brian Wilson cried the whole time, yelling "These moans are not in perfect harmonic unison". Anyway, it sounds like what you would imagine something from that situation sounds like.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j8689o

#9 vamos

vamos

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 2017 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 06:15 PM

Posted Image

LOL

where do we gooo new?!!?

#10 Petition

Petition

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:09 PM

Posted Image

I am getting the new Doors "Live at the Matrix" T shirt. I liked the color and design...
"Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now....right now....Jesse Colin Young (Youngbloods). "Sugar, Sugar, honey, honey....you are my candygirl and you got me wantin' you.....*