i see your too scared to do this?

#4 Ogawa

Ogawa

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1591 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 01:40 PM

I came in here hoping there would be a complete fake interview. Disappointed.
Few beings have ever been so impregnated, pierced to the core, by the conviction of the absolute futility of human aspiration. The universe is nothing but a furtive arrangement of elementary particles. A figure in transition toward chaos. That is what will finally prevail. The human race will disappear. Other races in turn will appear and disappear. And human actions are as free and as stripped of meaning as the unfettered movements of the elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, sentiments? Pure ‘Victorian fictions.’ All that exists is egotism. Cold, intact, and radiant.

Michel Houellebecq

#5 spiritofeden

spiritofeden

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:35 PM

i dont wanna fake it. iam only interested in the realness. guess brain_storm just has something to hide.

#6 M_Rots

M_Rots

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:38 PM

I think most boarders would say they wish I'd hide more. Any question you could possibly imagine asking I've answered already, usually in epic-length posts frequently ridiculed as "suicide notes" by the LOPPed.

#7 spiritofeden

spiritofeden

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:42 PM

unlike you i havent the time to go through the entire board to look for such things. how old are you, and where are you from. please list your top 5 albums of all time.

#8 M_Rots

M_Rots

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:53 PM

Your laziness isn't my responsibility. Do the work yourself. I'm done with this thread.

#9 spiritofeden

spiritofeden

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:57 PM

pussy. here is the question i really want anwsered though. what makes you think you are smarter then me?

#10 Mike Schank

Mike Schank

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:02 PM

Don't be a pussy brain storm, this thread has potential.

#11 spiritofeden

spiritofeden

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:03 PM

he is a pussy though, and i doubt he will take the bait. oh well. was worth a shot i suppose.

#12 M_Rots

M_Rots

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:09 PM

he is a pussy though, and i doubt he will take the bait.

Why I ridicule SOE at every turn: Only a moron would admit he's baiting a hook and then call the fish too smart to take that bait "a pussy." I know this argument won't make any sense to you, SOE, but don't feel bad: It isn't your fault you were born without a brain.

Since I know you're too dimwitted to grasp almost anything I say, I'll go you this far:

I don't have a list of Top Five or Top 500 albums of all time. Hierarchical rankings are for people whose thinking is fixed and rigid. What I love to death today I will be indifferent to a week from now, depending on my mood. And whatever I'm crazy about in its place will have its moment in the sun and then fade. And then the first will return, and so on.

People who seek to define me will do so in any fashion that suits them, just as I define you as a moron because it suits me. You might be a genius, though your indifference to spelling and grammar, and your inability to make a coherent argument strongly argue against it.

That said, 5 records I like a hell of a lot and have for long enough that they might pass for your "Top Five":

1. Bob Dylan - Blood On the Tracks
2. Television - Marquee Moon
3. Richard & Linda Thompson - Shoot Out the Lights
4. David Bowie - Hunky Dory
5. The Beatles - Let It Be

I breathlessly await your scathing reply. You are good for a laugh - I'll give you that much.

#13 spiritofeden

spiritofeden

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:40 PM

your inability to make a coherent argument strongly argue against it.

interesting.

i find your arguments hardly make sense.

in fact you essentially argued the same thing as I in the music snob cliche thread, but instead of U2 you used Elvis as an example. funny that.

nice top 5 by the way.

so are you going to anwser the other questions i have laid on the table?

btw, you took the bait.......

#14 M_Rots

M_Rots

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:39 PM

your inability to make a coherent argument strongly argue against it.

interesting.

i find your arguments hardly make sense.

I know. You should think about that.

I gave you five albums I like a lot, but I haven't given you any relevant info about me and I am not going to. Not really taking the bait if all I give you to work with is exactly what you had already: Nothing.

If you had any real interest in knowing me, you'd use the PM. But you don't. What you're interested in is making sport. Make as much as you wish based on these interchanges - nothing you can say won't have already been said by Sausage or Nick or SG or Pinks or any number of other posters who are far better at it than you.

See, I used to care about what they had to say b/c I thought of them as interesting people. Then I learned they were only as interesting as their skill at being trolls permitted. (An interesting irony of the SOMB is those identified as trolls, like Montana, really aren't, and those respected as veteran boarders with something to contribute have nothing to say at all.)

Luckily, I never had any such illusions about you. Those guys can actually get someone to think they care, or have an interest in dialogue before they spring the trap and make their victim a laughingstock. Having been laughed at by the best, you don't stand a chance.

The one thing you have going for you is a puerile love of calling people "pussy" and "faggot" - like any halfwit 5th grader - and slapping yourself on the back when you do. A certain number of people around here will assure you of victory, but I've gotten far past the point where I see any reason to respect most of the SOMB. And it's a given that anyone who'd enjoy your company isn't in the group I do respect.

So have fun with your pee pee and poo poo jokes. There's probably a bright future in that if you want to write for Jimmy Kimmel. Shame he isn't funny.

#15 hinsey21

hinsey21

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:51 PM

brain storm your a piece of shit noone posts more useless posts then you and you have over 3500 of them the only place you would be useful is a grammar rodeo for fucks sakes get a life you loser

#16 spiritofeden

spiritofeden

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:54 PM

[
but I haven't given you any relevant info about me and I am not going to.

is that because you live a terribly boring and un eventful life?

#17 hinsey21

hinsey21

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:57 PM

to have 3500 posts in sucha short amount of time, i would think that is quite obvious

#18 M_Rots

M_Rots

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:18 PM

brain storm your a piece of shit

noone posts more useless posts then you and you have over 3500 of them

the only place you would be useful is a grammar rodeo

for fucks sakes get a life you loser

Always interesting when a post disqualifies itself.

#19 spiritofeden

spiritofeden

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1726 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:30 PM

brain storm your a piece of shit

noone posts more useless posts then you and you have over 3500 of them

the only place you would be useful is a grammar rodeo

for fucks sakes get a life you loser

Always interesting when a post disqualifies itself.

disqualifies itself from what?

do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend Brainy?

#20 Mike Schank

Mike Schank

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:32 PM

Brain Storm fucks some old cripple broad that sells him pot and is his neighbor, he talked about it before.