what have you accomplished this year?
Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:10 AM
Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:20 AM
created a message board
compulsively masturbated while imagining that someday, somewhere, a woman might consent to sleep with me
posted off / hijacked a few accounts
annoyed everyone but people equally as inane as me
gave new meaning to "crass", "vulgar" and "congenitally retarded"
proved myself completely devoid of compassion, empathy or any of the basic characteristics which seperate humans from the average anteater
tried to rig a poll to screw brain_storm, but included an "other" category and failed on an epic level
didn't make a single post which said or did anything of substance for the board
pretty remarkable year for me all around
I'll say. You should be proud. It takes more than just talent to suck that hard and live.
Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:07 AM
Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:12 AM
Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:40 AM
Madrox is SOMB Man of the Year.
This explains SO MUCH.
Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:37 AM
- Became a competent message board user
- Placed Deerhoof's - Offend Maggie as my #1 album of the year
- Watched a lot of football
- Learnt 'Hearts Alive' on guitar
- Had fun driving cars
- Completed my under-graduate degree
Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:17 AM
"what kind of moe cop doesn't give her the old suck on my balls warning?
Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:11 AM
made some great new friends offline
made some newer ones online
started working with animals on a part time basis
Is these online animals?
if everyone is going to answer for serious:
Sold off an insane amount of stock from my store.
Took my first college class, got 104%
Had another great festival year.
Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:27 AM
Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:28 AM
Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:49 AM
Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:06 PM
Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:36 PM
Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:36 PM
- Made my boss a lot of money, that trickled down to me.
- Avoided many, many layoff axes.
- Bought a car.
- Gave a best man speech that went well.
- Finished the year +300 playing poker in casinos. I haven't busted online since my last deposit in July. Maybe I'm finally profitable...
- Taught Harvey how to wave, bow, and pretend to be my horse.
- Contested a traffic ticket against a no-show cop.
- Wanted to make an EP this year.
- Denied in a few job interviews.
- Didn't go to my Grandma's house this year.
- Harvey still can't catch a frisbee.
- Couldn't get a regular flag-football game off the ground.
- statute of limitations expired on something that'd weighed heavily on me (not exactly "accomplished" unless "legally getting away with it" counts)
Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:42 PM
Completed the rock opera parody Holidasia and other semi-hilarious works of "art", and started rewriting an early fiction story into a blog (links below)
Adjusted to living with a toddler who destroys valuable books, CDs and DVDs and electronic appliances when given an ample opportunity.
Pissed off some SOMBIEs by just being me.
Learned how to step back from SOMB when I really need to do so.
Voted for the first African American president of the U.S.
Download all of my alleged music free through the remainder of May at www.soundclick.com/agrimorfee
Also jabbering about music and movies at www.rateyourmusic.com
Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:48 PM
oh and i forgot one....
I took on big business and won!
thread of the year candidate
Some people are a lot like slinkys... kinda useless, not really good for anything -but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs
"After much thought into this, I have finally come to a conclusion as to why the ‘Meet the Spartans’ commercial is so funny:
It is an interesting choice to have Sanjaya sing ‘I’m not gay,’ as his final words on earth. As he is plummeting into a seemingly bottomless pit, he does not say ‘dear god no,’ ‘I love you mom,’ or even simply ‘argh.’ He instead takes the moment to reaffirm to the world, in spite of their doubts, that he is not a homosexual. Not only that, but he continues to sing, despite falling to his certain death. The distinct lack of plausibility of this situation is what produces giggles from our mouth. It is the antithesis to the belief that ‘it’s funny because it is true.’"