• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Petition

Petition

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 08:50 PM

My favorite TV show is coming on at 10:00 p.m. EST.... Does anyone else like SVU? Stabler, (Meloni) Benson, (Hargitay) Munch, (Belzer), Finn, Ice-T, et al., I think it's the best show on TV.....I like watching the old stuff, too. Criminal Intent is okay, but different.
"Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now....right now....Jesse Colin Young (Youngbloods). "Sugar, Sugar, honey, honey....you are my candygirl and you got me wantin' you.....*

#2 arkin

arkin

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 2663 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 08:57 PM

I catch the re-runs all the time.

btw, seen these?
http://www.brandonbi...m/svutines.html

#3 Petition

Petition

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:01 PM

I catch the re-runs all the time.

btw, seen these?
http://www.brandonbi...m/svutines.html

ha ha.....kewl......
"Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now....right now....Jesse Colin Young (Youngbloods). "Sugar, Sugar, honey, honey....you are my candygirl and you got me wantin' you.....*

#4 ParticleHustler

ParticleHustler

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5460 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:03 AM

Strangely enough, I stopped watching all the L&O shows when they started involving the main cast in the storylines. I hate that shit. They started it when Lenny was still around, and now it seems like all the shows, but especially SVU, are about the characters' lives first, story second. But that's just from the commercials, since I haven't seen an ep in at least 3 years.

#5 Holiday in Risk

Holiday in Risk

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:34 AM

One of my favorite SOMB avatars was Worrywort's Muppet Richard Belzer from "Special Letters Unit."
what a fine day for a parade

#6 ericmaloney

ericmaloney

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:08 AM

With a couple sick days chock full of daytime t.v. re-runs, I've recently become hooked.
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

#7 Agrimorfee

Agrimorfee

Too nice for his own good

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13311 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 10:24 AM

Love Lt. Munch,

http://kottke.org/08...ific-john-munch

According to IMDB and Wikipedia ...Richard Belzer has appeared as Detective John Munch ...more than any other character on television. An exhaustive John Munch viewing would include shows from the following programs:

Homicide: Life on the Street
Law & Order
X-Files
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
The Beat
Law & Order: Trial By Jury
Arrested Development
The Wire
Sesame Street

"Is everyone on here just an act sometimes?"--Hummingbird

Read all of my stupid song parodies here. Latest song improved/ruined: "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Alice Cooper.

Download all of my alleged music free through the remainder of May at www.soundclick.com/agrimorfee

Also jabbering about music and movies at www.rateyourmusic.com

#8 Petition

Petition

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 10:51 AM

Belzer has a new book out that I think is a crime fiction type of work. Maybe when I get to the library, I'll take a look at it.

It's called "I Am Not A Cop".

Posted Image