13 replies to this topic

#1 Jigga

Jigga

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 2083 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 11:03 AM

how about those mexicans, about 1 million, you would not know mexicans existed in america if you just stay at home and watch TV, but mexicnas is what, 20% ofthe population. I respect them, mostly because your average latina female is fine as a motherfucker, GOD d man,i like hot mami's up in thismotherfucker. seriouly, lets be real, america is mexican and native american owned land, tell the real white people,. you really have no business here. to be honest, we need to do like idi amin ( not a nice person ) and bounce you settlers ass out of here back to greenland or wherever. leave thisl and to the mexicans and blacks and even the asians also cause like jin say they built the rail roads. this shit south of ohio is all mexican tome, ask ice cube. i respect the turnout mexicans ruinning shit in LA no one fucking with those gangs lets overturn this racist law that bush or whoever want to pass i'm sick offall the race baiting on FOx talking about terrorists from mexico or whatever mexicans are my favorite race right now.

#2 rudayo

rudayo

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 11:19 AM

Posted Image

#3 Jimmy TKB

Jimmy TKB

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6325 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 11:53 AM

I like Mexicans because they make those good fajitas.

#4 held

held

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3549 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 12:08 PM

Posted Image
Say hello to Mr. Huh.
There is nothing more depressing than trying to appear happy when you are not."
- Nick Cave

#5 rudayo

rudayo

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 12:18 PM

Posted Image
I keep telling everyone you don't need to be Mexican to enjoy great Mexican food! Take for instance the versatile agave plant....

#6 avec

avec

forever alien

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5859 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 12:54 PM

Posted Image
I keep telling everyone you don't need to be Mexican to enjoy great Mexican food! Take for instance the versatile agave plant....

this guy is one of the most cringe inducing of the entire PBS ensemble. He needs to choke on a hot pepper and die!

#7 Freddie Freelance

Freddie Freelance

Dieu d'Or

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6335 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 01:12 PM

Jigga, anti-immigration people are mad at Bush right now 'cause he's courting the conservative Latino vote with promises of Guest Worker programs, a new amnesty for illegal immigrants already in the US, and allowing immigrants already in the US to stay at least a few years before having to be deported. There's some posturing in the Republican party, and some from the Democrats, too, that we need to build a 700 mile high security Super Fence between the US & Mexico and deport all illegals, but Latinos & SE Asians (another group with high rates of illegal immigration) are all very conservative voters and the Republicans need their votes in November & in 2008. There's going to be some big tears in the Republican's "Big Tent" in the coming years that'll cause some acrimony in upcoming national elections, just watch & see.
Rev. Dr. Frederick J. Freelance, Ph.D., Th.D., D.F.S.
Posted Image

Should have stayed home and drank beer instead of going to work today.

Now Playing: Brahms, Symphony No 2; Giulini - Wiener

Heh heh, he said "Wiener"...

#8 Bhickman

Bhickman

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 01:53 PM

The Hispanic community seems to lean very Conservative/Republican. One thing I noticed whenever I'm around large contingents of Hispanics is a large family. The father is always there with the wife and kids and usually the mother of one of the two, as well. That speaks also to a lot of Hispanics being Catholic and the importance of having a large family and respecting the parents and such. That part is quite commendable.
Rock & Roll Ghost Message Board

"No one on the corner has swagga like us"

#9 kalmia

kalmia

Hipster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1069 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 01:59 PM

how about those mexicans, about 1 million, you would not know mexicans existed in america if you just stay at home and watch TV, but mexicnas is what, 20% ofthe population. I respect them, mostly because your average latina female is fine as a motherfucker, GOD d man,i like hot mami's up in thismotherfucker. seriouly, lets be real, america is mexican and native american owned land, tell the real white people,. you really have no business here. to be honest, we need to do like idi amin ( not a nice person ) and bounce you settlers ass out of here back to greenland or wherever. leave thisl and to the mexicans and blacks and even the asians also cause like jin say they built the rail roads. this shit south of ohio is all mexican tome, ask ice cube. i respect the turnout mexicans ruinning shit in LA no one fucking with those gangs lets overturn this racist law that bush or whoever want to pass i'm sick offall the race baiting on FOx talking about terrorists from mexico or whatever mexicans are my favorite race right now.

Mexico is just a remnant of the Spanish empire, so those claims of land are weak.

I don't know what's in the bill, but I doubt I'd support it.
_

#10 Freddie Freelance

Freddie Freelance

Dieu d'Or

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6335 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 02:26 PM

Mexico is just a remnant of the Spanish empire, so those claims of land are weak.

Spain gave up the rights to all of their territory above the current Mex/US border before the Mexican War for Independence so any claims would be null.

I don't know what's in the bill, but I doubt I'd support it.

It makes being an illegal alien a Federal Felony, it also criminalizes giving any kind of aid to illegals (including Dr.s & nurses treating them, teachers having their children in class, priests giving them the sacrements, etc.), make it a felony to leave the country if you're illegal (?!), make the DoD responsible for some of the surveilance along the Mexican, Canadian & Maritime borders, and establish a Border Patrol unit for the American Virgin Islands, among lots of other provisions (you can look Here for the contents, info & text, of the bill).
Posted Image

#11 kalmia

kalmia

Hipster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1069 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 03:42 PM

Spain gave up the rights to all of their territory above the current Mex/US border before the Mexican War for Independence so any claims would be null.

It makes being an illegal alien a Federal Felony, it also criminalizes giving any kind of aid to illegals (including Dr.s & nurses treating them, teachers having their children in class, priests giving them the sacrements, etc.), make it a felony to leave the country if you're illegal (?!), make the DoD responsible for some of the surveilance along the Mexican, Canadian & Maritime borders, and establish a Border Patrol unit for the American Virgin Islands, among lots of other provisions (you can look Here for the contents, info & text, of the bill).

If that's all true, then I am against it. Even if some of that is true, I am against it.
_

#12 TJENZ

TJENZ

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10508 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 04:13 PM

we need more stereotyping in this thread

2008-01-15-coopdevil01_lg.jpg

#13 Freddie Freelance

Freddie Freelance

Dieu d'Or

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6335 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 04:20 PM

we need more stereotyping in this thread

Anyone who works on, votes for or signs this bill is a moron with little idea of how to spend our tax dollars without wasting them?
Posted Image

#14 TJENZ

TJENZ

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10508 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 04:21 PM

Anyone who works on, votes for or signs this bill is a moron with little idea of how to spend our tax dollars without wasting them?

now your talking! :lol:

2008-01-15-coopdevil01_lg.jpg