• Please log in to reply
742 replies to this topic

#741 waveswithin

waveswithin

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

It will be a better list for sure, now the landfill indie crowd has gone into retirement.

A cool list would be greatest mixes of all time, but I doubt many people would have the willingness or knowledge to participate, you'd likely only end up with a dozen voters. It is doable though especially if you only kept it to officially released mix albums.

#742 Mitchell

Mitchell

dirty old man

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20691 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

Wouldn't mind doing this again...

Sounds like a good idea to start the board off fresh, we are due to do one in 2014 anyway.

I'm happy to pick the artist countdowns back up again.

Someone should really do an all time film poll next though. That was 8 years ago.

Do you think we should finish the artist countdowns first, or put that on hold and do this first to jumpstart the board?

A lot of the posters who participated in this poll the last time around are no longer around, so I'm also wondering if new posters will make up the difference?

I can handle tallying twenty odd lists once every couple of weeks and counting them down. An all time list is beyond me at the moment.

I would prefer to be boarding on a proper board, not this relic. A hook to get new blood would be a good idea. 

Nice bowl of Crunchy Nut you got here, pretty expensive as I recall.

#743 hibster

hibster

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:24 AM

Wouldn't mind doing this again...

Sounds like a good idea to start the board off fresh, we are due to do one in 2014 anyway.

I'm happy to pick the artist countdowns back up again.

Someone should really do an all time film poll next though. That was 8 years ago.

cool, the missing artists in the countdowns were the top ones in the polls, so be good to finish those off

Posted Image