Raleigh

Hipster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1043 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:21 AM

One more reason to watch the Disney Channel

Be careful.

Pedo-feds are listening for phrases like this.

#1462 BRANDON BOYD FROM INCUBUS

BRANDON BOYD FROM INCUBUS

all sorts of chill

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5776 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:27 AM

Someone told me some disturbing news that Amanda Bynes has let herself go and got disgusting and fat. Not sure if I can take this someone at their word. I mean I haven't heard or seen anything to indicate that may be true. Troubling to think on nonetheless.

I like her generally speaking. Cute.

Posted Image

Posted Image

she looks fine to me now, though i would probably not take a second look at her if i saw her on campus like i would for 19 year old amanda bynes

#1463 d. dewey

d. dewey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:46 AM

Nia Long.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#1464 _____________

din da da...

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13368 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:47 AM

yeah, i always dug Nia Long. good one.

#1465 d. dewey

d. dewey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:54 AM

And knowing you guys, I'm probably gonna get banned forever from SOMB for saying this, but...
Posted Image

I don't care if she is slightly crosseyed, I'd drop whatever I was doing to hit it with Nia Vardalos (of My Big Fat Greek Wedding fame) just once. Whatever happened to her, anyway?

#1466 d. dewey

d. dewey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:01 AM

one more before i hit the hay:

Posted Image

One of my two major TV crushes from the eighties (and still holding up well today), Holly Robinson from 21 Jump Street.

The other was Justine (Family Ties) Bateman, although her stock has dropped from "EXCELLENT" to "DECENT."

#1467 Kennan

Kennan

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 03:43 AM

She's way too young for me, but what the hell:

Posted Image

Melissa McIntyre

so you watch degrassi or something?

i prefer just about every other female character on the show...
Having a signature.

#1468 54cermak

54cermak

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3007 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:07 AM

Posted Image

Melissa McIntyre

Its pretty much consumed my life for the last week with the 12 hour marathons on The N. She would have ranked last during the season she went goth and the producers decided to give her a soccer mom haircut for some reason, but she got real cute, real fast after that.

As characters, I much prefer Paige & Liberty, but they have nothing on the hotness of Ash circa season 4. Did you see her in the episode about her dad's gay wedding?!

#1469 d. dewey

d. dewey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:56 AM

Looking back over a few earlier pages in this thread...

Posted Image

The thing about Janeane Garofalo is that she's a cute little alternababe, but she doesn't always photograph well. This shot up here is probably the hottest she's ever looked in front of a camera. All the other photos I've seen of her in this thread aren't very flattering.

#1470 Rob Gordon

Rob Gordon

sha la la, man

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8669 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:03 AM

Life on Mars is finally on BBC America for season 2 and find myself really liking Liz White who plays Annie Cartwright.
I really admire the Brits for using actresses who aren't model thin. She's a bit overweight but something about those eyes and smile...
Posted Image

#1471 norton

norton

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:12 AM

Life on Mars is finally on BBC America for season 2 and find myself really liking Liz White who plays Annie Cartwright.
I really admire the Brits for using actresses who aren't model thin. She's a bit overweight but something about those eyes and smile...
Posted Image

Hmm, she kinda has a Chris Farley thing goin' there, Rob. :lol:

This thread is near one year and 70+ pages deep, so forgive me if I've already posted this, but my first-ever TV crush was ...

Posted Image

#1472 Rob Gordon

Rob Gordon

sha la la, man

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8669 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:19 AM

Just heard me some Partridge Family on my iPod about half an hour ago.

#1473 _____________

din da da...

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13368 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:49 AM

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...Orelje7k&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#1474 HandBanana

HandBanana

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5760 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:19 AM

Posted Image

She looks like Jessica Hynes (Daisy on the BRILLIANT "Spaced") whom I have such the crush on.
Between her and Lucy Davis from "The Office", I wanna have me a chubby British funny lady 3 way.
Oh, and Martine McCutcheon can come too. That woman is the hottest thing Ive ever seen.
[color="#FF0000"][size=3]I made some rock posters.
For the world.
That give worms to ex-girlfriends: [url="http://www.gigposter...tp://www.gigpos

#1475 Mitchell

Mitchell

dirty old man

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20696 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 06:27 AM

ha, yancy, have you ever had sex with a mannequin?

You're so bloody thin, you don't even begin(,) to intrest me
Nice bowl of Crunchy Nut you got here, pretty expensive as I recall.

#1476 yancy

yancy

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20240 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:24 AM

Posted Image

Lena Headey aka Terminator-killing MILF Sarah Connor

#1477 Kennan

Kennan

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:45 AM

She looks like Jessica Hynes (Daisy on the BRILLIANT "Spaced") whom I have such the crush on.
Between her and Lucy Davis from "The Office", I wanna have me a chubby British funny lady 3 way.
Oh, and Martine McCutcheon can come too. That woman is the hottest thing Ive ever seen.

yes. holy moly. i liked her better with a little weight too; preferred her in first season compared to second. man. i miss daisy. used to have region 2 dvd set. roommate back in the day scratched the heck out of it, drunk. we were a little like tim and daisy, her and I.
Having a signature.

#1478 Kennan

Kennan

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:49 AM

Posted Image

Melissa McIntyre

Its pretty much consumed my life for the last week with the 12 hour marathons on The N. She would have ranked last during the season she went goth and the producers decided to give her a soccer mom haircut for some reason, but she got real cute, real fast after that.

As characters, I much prefer Paige & Liberty, but they have nothing on the hotness of Ash circa season 4. Did you see her in the episode about her dad's gay wedding?!

i have seen every episode seasons 1-6. been drifting. need to catch up on 7. season 2-4 were best.

yeah, ash had her hot moments. i was a big ellie fan for a while. and manny's got a nice bod. i really liked emma through season two, character-wise. she got annoying though.
Having a signature.

#1479 d. dewey

d. dewey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 04:35 AM

Posted Image

One of my fave TV cuties from 15 years ago, this is Daphne Zuniga from Melrose Place...then and now.

#1480 Rad Monkey

Rad Monkey

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1861 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 05:21 AM

Posted Image

Melissa McIntyre

i have seen every episode seasons 1-6. been drifting. need to catch up on 7. season 2-4 were best.

yeah, ash had her hot moments. i was a big ellie fan for a while. and manny's got a nice bod. i really liked emma through season two, character-wise. she got annoying though.

this reminds me of stumbling onto South of Nowhere on the N.
*channel surfing*...wait...what the? *flips back* Girls making out....Nice!

Posted Image

--------
--------