biggie mcsmalls

ok

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13266 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 08:52 AM

This is my new cat, Mr. Whiskers.

Posted Image

We adopted him from Chicago Animal Control last Sunday, and he is already our new best friend.

Who else has a little buddy they'd like to share?

#2 Alky 2009

Alky 2009

lover's rock

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4533 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 08:53 AM

No pics, but we also have a cat adopted from Chicago Animal Control. He's a five-year, sixteen pound chubster named Alfred. Quite possibly the sweetest cat ever.
"Mellow... but not smooth... kinda shitty."
"Jimmy Buffett..."

Posted Image

#3 elcorazon

elcorazon

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5647 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:03 AM

My dog is the greatest pet I've ever met. I grew up with dogs my entire life, but my nearly 10 year old black lab, "Zeke" is the best dog I've ever known, by far. I'm honestly worried about what we'll do without him. My daughter and he are pretty much inseparable, as this picture attests. Attached File  crate_julia_zeke.jpg   1.36MB   154 downloads
Sail Away: The Songs of Randy Newman -7.5/10
Dusty Springfield - Dusty in Memphis 8.5/10
Buddy & Julie Miller - Written in Chalk wow, first listen, but great great record! 9.3/10
Justin Townes Earle - Midnight at the Moviessurprisingly great, never picked up his past releases, but this one's knocking my socks off right away, 8.7/10
M. Ward - Hold Time 8.0/10
Neko Case -Middle Cyclone her best I've heard is my initial impression, but too soon to rate, haven't had a really good listen yet 7.8/10

#4 biggie mcsmalls

biggie mcsmalls

ok

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13266 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:05 AM

Attached File  crate_julia_zeke.jpg   1.36MB   154 downloads

Oh man, he totally looks like the ultimate older, best friend for life, dog. What a sweet picture.

#5 TJENZ

TJENZ

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10508 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:06 AM

My dog is the greatest pet I've ever met. I grew up with dogs my entire life, but my nearly 10 year old black lab, "Zeke" is the best dog I've ever known, by far. I'm honestly worried about what we'll do without him. My daughter and he are pretty much inseparable, as this picture attests.

Attached File  crate_julia_zeke.jpg   1.36MB   154 downloads

why do you keep your daughter in a cage?
I'm calling DCFS!

2008-01-15-coopdevil01_lg.jpg

#6 ginNY

ginNY

Hipster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1720 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:08 AM

This is Pancho...he's a lover...he's super mellow...skittish with new people...and soft as a bunny....he likes sunshine, birds, squirrels and his best friend monkey.

Posted Image

This is Monkey...she's my alarm clock cat...she's a lover too, but only when she wants...she shoves her head into my hand to "subtly" tell me she wants to be pet...she's small, but big-boned...i rescued her from anti-cruelty after she was brought back 2 other times, so she does not like to be held...she also likes birds and squirrels, but she loves, loves chasing flies and she ALWAYS catches them. Her best friend is pancho...they miss chicago and their back yard :(

Posted Image

you can stop making fun of me now...i'm bored at work...

#7 simulated stereo

simulated stereo

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:09 AM

I don't have any pics, but I have a three year old cat named Amos.
Posted Image

#8 ladytron: the tv series

ladytron: the tv series

CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3097 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:29 AM

my family just got a new puppy. she is 5 months old. part airedale and growing exponentially. she has a wonderfully interesting personality. and she likes to sleep with her legs open.

Posted Image

Posted Image
[size=1][/size]

#9 sKinnY

sKinnY

Maître D'

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9439 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:48 AM

andy...cute pooch!

you all know sprinkles i presume. aka sprinky, pickles, chicken and susan.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

"what kind of moe cop doesn't give her the old suck on my balls warning?

"Posted Image

#10 biggie mcsmalls

biggie mcsmalls

ok

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13266 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:59 AM

Andy - That top picture...Some of us are at work, you know.

Sprinkles. That dog is so fucking cute.

This picture cracks me up every time:

Posted Image

#11 6ome 9irl

6ome 9irl

Freaky styley

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7584 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:05 AM

Posted Image

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 45&@^*@%^*%^*%&

#12 sKinnY

sKinnY

Maître D'

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9439 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:09 AM

Posted Image

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 45&@^*@%^*%^*%&

:blink:
umm...ok

i think

"Posted Image

#13 Agrimorfee

Agrimorfee

Too nice for his own good

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13311 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:09 AM

Meet Gizmo, our shi-tzu that our motherinlaw has granted us to take care of. Attached File  gizmo3.jpg   11.59K   108 downloads Best godamn dog in the world. We also have Rowan, a calico; Leo, a black Bombay; and a number of hermit crabs.

"Is everyone on here just an act sometimes?"--Hummingbird

Read all of my stupid song parodies here. Latest song improved/ruined: "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Alice Cooper.

Download all of my alleged music free through the remainder of May at www.soundclick.com/agrimorfee

Also jabbering about music and movies at www.rateyourmusic.com

#14 Sid Hartha

Sid Hartha

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4401 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:12 AM

Posted Image

this is Ollie. She's actually white, but she likes to relax on the green rope lights (when she's not playing my guitar with her teeth).

#15 biggie mcsmalls

biggie mcsmalls

ok

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13266 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:14 AM

Attached File  gizmo3.jpg   11.59K   108 downloads

:lol:

Very cute.

you can stop making fun of me now...i'm bored at work...

No way. This is awesome. Everyone is a geek for thier pets.

#16 elcorazon

elcorazon

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5647 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:26 AM

why did I expect pics like this one:

Posted Image

when I saw the thread title?

I was thinking there'd be pix of stella, velocity, jess, etc. You know kinda like a calendar or something.

Maybe it didn't happen cuz hickman's not around.
Sail Away: The Songs of Randy Newman -7.5/10
Dusty Springfield - Dusty in Memphis 8.5/10
Buddy & Julie Miller - Written in Chalk wow, first listen, but great great record! 9.3/10
Justin Townes Earle - Midnight at the Moviessurprisingly great, never picked up his past releases, but this one's knocking my socks off right away, 8.7/10
M. Ward - Hold Time 8.0/10
Neko Case -Middle Cyclone her best I've heard is my initial impression, but too soon to rate, haven't had a really good listen yet 7.8/10

#17 Nick

Nick

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6011 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:43 AM

Posted Image

#18 velocity

velocity

Chanel No. ♪♫

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10085 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:44 AM

I don't have a pet now, but the best one I ever had was a mutt named Cosmo. My husband found him as an abandoned, emaciated pup. Once back to full strength, Cosmo was shown the ropes by our cat, Spot. I've got pix of the two of them drinking out of the toilet simultaneously. Cosmo was like a big muscle on legs (part boxer, part pit bull, part German shepherd &/or lab?). His wagging tail once broke a glass door. One day to escape his antics, Spot climbed the tree in our back yard. Cosmo climbed up after him. I've got pix of Cosmo jumping out of the branches 6-7' off the ground. Cosmo frequently climbed over the 6' fence in order to run around the neighborhood while we were at work/school. The first time he did this, he came home with his pads bloody from running so fast & so far (my husband found him running fullspeed, a mile away). He'd perch sometimes on the 4x6 on top of the fence to wait for us to come home. Wish I had a picture of that.

#19 CoolerbytheLake

CoolerbytheLake

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:47 AM

My magnificent bastards can be seen as the personal photo in my SOMB profile. Hutch is the one on the left with the two balls in his mouth. He'd rather die than see his brother enjoying a ball that he himself could have. He'll walk around like this for hours. It's an uneasy peace they keep.
"PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT I GET SOME KIND OF MEDAL FOR THIS."

#20 sKinnY

sKinnY

Maître D'

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9439 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:52 AM

My magnificent bastards can be seen as the personal photo in my SOMB profile. Hutch is the one on the left with the two balls in his mouth. He'd rather die than see his brother enjoying a ball that he himself could have. He'll walk around like this for hours. It's an uneasy peace they keep.

cute little bastards.

"Posted Image