27679 replies to this topic

#5601 boobs

boobs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URkRhFh8pq0

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10251 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:28 PM

Next time we have a simpsons=SOMB thread, dr. bill has to be some character who CRUSHES THE LIFE OUT OF EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES
The one who put the satin on your panties.

#5602 Finn McCool

Finn McCool

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8081 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:30 PM

...dimmer switches on lights are the best.

According to the NY Times crossword puzzle yesterday these are called "rheostats".
Until the sky turns green, the grass is several shades of blue, every member of Parliament trips on glue...

#5603 biggie mcsmalls

biggie mcsmalls

ok

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13266 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:33 PM

Next time we have a simpsons=SOMB thread, dr. bill has to be some character who CRUSHES THE LIFE OUT OF EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES

Wrong thread.

#5604 boobs

boobs

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10251 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:34 PM

Wrong thread.

nope

#5605 biggie mcsmalls

biggie mcsmalls

ok

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13266 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:37 PM

Ah.

#5606 red

red

bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9490 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:40 PM

Don't bring this over to the peaceful 5 things thread. Troublemaker.

1-5 Posted Image

Red is right

#5607 biggie mcsmalls

biggie mcsmalls

ok

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13266 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:42 PM

1-5 Posted Image

Yeah, I should stop and get a bottle of wine instead. Good (5ive)thinking.

#5608 ryan

ryan

God of Goldens!

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4898 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 05:02 PM

The SOMB turned me onto Barefoot. Thanks board. I've yet to be let down by a bottle of it.

#5609 thrillho

thrillho

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4357 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 05:03 PM

1-5 Posted Image

Yeah, I should stop and get a bottle of wine instead. Good (5ive)thinking.

PFFFFFFFFFFFT.
i dont even know who you are anymore.

#5610 rudayo

rudayo

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 05:05 PM

PFFFFFFFFFFFT.

Where can I get than pumpkin beer at again? You think a place like Binny's would carry it?

#5611 -Blank-

-Blank-

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 05:06 PM

2. went to Hamburger Mary's over the weekend. it is officially the best burger i've had in chicago in a long time.

what did you go with? i went with the Barbra-Q Bacon Cheeseburger on saturday. it was pretty good.

also hit up the breakfast club earlier that mornin....great french toast.

cotton mouth king......too many berghoff reds last night.

enjoyed the new ratatat on the way into work. i couldn't fully appreciate it though as i would feel weird being the only person on the free bus that i take into the loop daily (although i never talk to the driver outside of hello).

new condo needs windows dammit....WINDOWS. at least rates have come down about 50 basis pts in the past month and a half. better stay that way.

#5612 thrillho

thrillho

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4357 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 05:11 PM

PFFFFFFFFFFFT.

Where can I get than pumpkin beer at again? You think a place like Binny's would carry it?

definitely. i know whole foods has it right now, because thats where i got it, but i recall drinking a great deal of it bought from my local average booze outlet while in college. also, binny's has everything.

#5613 rudayo

rudayo

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 05:15 PM

definitely. i know whole foods has it right now, because thats where i got it, but i recall drinking a great deal of it bought from my local average booze outlet while in college. also, binny's has everything.

Yeah, mostly. Granted the one by my house is a bit smaller. They didn't have Bell's Pale Ale (heavily consumed before Mogwai), but they did have Fat Tire last time I was there.

What is the brand of pumpkin beer you recommend?

#5614 CoolerbytheLake

CoolerbytheLake

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 06:19 PM

1. I fail to understand 2. the appeal 3. of drinking beer 4. that tastes 5. like pumpkin pie.
"PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT I GET SOME KIND OF MEDAL FOR THIS."

#5615 boobs

boobs

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10251 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 06:20 PM

Shit is garbage.

#5616 Guest_NumberTenOx_*

Guest_NumberTenOx_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2006 - 06:23 PM

1. Cooler, it's not the pie aspect. It's the spices and the pumpkin that go with the yeast and other beer flavorings. It's not everybody's thing, but it's pretty good stuff. Sheffields used to have awesome pumpkin ale on draft. 2. Whole wheat honey pretzels: Don't. 3. I had this idea I was going to get out of here at 5.00. Ha. 4. I want to go home and play with my cat. She's a laugh riot. 5. Lakefront Brewery in Milwaukee makes the nicest pumpkin beer I've ever had.

#5617 _____________

din da da...

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13368 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 07:13 PM

2. went to Hamburger Mary's over the weekend. it is officially the best burger i've had in chicago in a long time.

what did you go with? i went with the Barbra-Q Bacon Cheeseburger on saturday. it was pretty good.

i think i had the one called "Proud Mary" or something. it was the biggest one they had, 3/4 of a pound. just monstrous, with bacon, grilled onion, cheddar, mushrooms, some kind of special sauce, lettuce and tomato. fuckin' a it was good and it also destoted me for about 3 hours. don't think i ate another thing all day and that was lunch...

Posted Image

#5618 Alky 2009

Alky 2009

lover's rock

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4533 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 07:35 AM

1. Work is really frustrating me lately, more so than usual. I dread coming in most mornings, surely not a good sign. 2. I'm not sure why, I imagine something to do with my upcoming birthday, but my mom sent my girlfriend a crapload of embarassing pictures from my childhood. As long as there isn't a blown-up, life-sized version of me rockin' out on my Hot Lixxx guitar from when I was 9 I think we'll be alright. 3. I swear this isn't a bitching about traffic thing I think, but has anyone else noticed that the outbound Kennedy has really ratcheted up the suck factor in the mornings? 4. I had read the reviews and heard the disparaging words, I just didn't want to believe them. But they were all true, the new Outkast disc is one dishevelled mess of disappointment. At this point the solo projects can only be a step forward. 5. Took me forever, but I finally found some new jeans that I love - didn't expect them to be from H&M though.
"Mellow... but not smooth... kinda shitty."
"Jimmy Buffett..."

Posted Image

#5619 sKinnY

sKinnY

Maître D'

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9439 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 07:47 AM

3. I swear this isn't a bitching about traffic thing I think, but has anyone else noticed that the outbound Kennedy has really ratcheted up the suck factor in the mornings?

mornin alky..

you are correct, the outbound kennedy blows lately in the AM. i mean it used to be pretty shitty but now it's completely shitty. seems like it's taking them forever to get those toll booths straightened away. if i have to go out to elk grove for work...i wait until at least 9:30 or 10 before i make my break.

"what kind of moe cop doesn't give her the old suck on my balls warning?

"Posted Image

#5620 Alky 2009

Alky 2009

lover's rock

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4533 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 07:51 AM

mornin alky..

you are correct, the outbound kennedy blows lately in the AM. i mean it used to be pretty shitty but now it's completely shitty. seems like it's taking them forever to get those toll booths straightened away. if i have to go out to elk grove for work...i wait until at least 9:30 or 10 before i make my break.

Luckily I only take it to the junction, but even that has been taking me up to forty minutes from Division on a bad day. I wish I could hold off until then. I've taken to leaving at 6:15 and its still backed up that early.

Where are those damn jetpacks they promised?
"Mellow... but not smooth... kinda shitty."
"Jimmy Buffett..."

Posted Image