Five Things I Think...

• Please log in to reply
27679 replies to this topic

#7201 Guest_NumberTenOx_*

Guest_NumberTenOx_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:08 PM

Today I only think 2 things:
1. I don't care if the Sox did win last night, the season is over.
2. To the person in the white blazer that was weaving thru traffic on the Eisenhower this morning and cut me off 3 TIMES IN 5 MINUTES AND THEN FLIPPED ME OFF WHEN I HONKED AT HER, fuck you too. I hope you die in a firey crash.

This is why Kate is so cool.

#7202 Killface

Killface

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1044 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:11 PM

1.) Nice drive today...didn't go too far away, just kinda did a lap of Central DuPage County, it was a niiiiiiiiice day. 2.) As much as it pains me to admit, Kate's right...on both accounts, fuck that chick, damn do I hate traffic... 3.) After I'm done with this post, gonna go check on the laundry room and see how empty it is...hopefully, I can do three loads... 4.) Is there anyplace close to Union Station/Oglivie Transportation Center that you City SOMBies frequent? Wouldn't mind training it to the city to hang out...just curious... 5.) Need to buy a new jacket, I think...not sure what to get, tho...was thinking leather jacket, but I think that might be too....I dunno...odd looking on me???
I'm not the one that tapes Swiss Cake Rolls to the underside of the toilet....Snacky Onassis.

#7203 thrillho

thrillho

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4357 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:14 PM

4.) Is there anyplace close to Union Station/Oglivie Transportation Center that you City SOMBies frequent? Wouldn't mind training it to the city to hang out...just curious...

i think we may be planning some sort of lunch in that vicinity on of these days.

#7204 biggie mcsmalls

biggie mcsmalls

ok

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13266 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:16 PM

Lunch at Cal's. Cool.

#7205 thrillho

thrillho

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4357 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:19 PM

2. zicam? more like zishit.

#7206 yancy

yancy

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20240 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:20 PM

Lunch at Cal's. Cool.

How about we do this when I'm off work so I can say I'll show up but skip out.

#7207 thrillho

thrillho

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4357 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:22 PM

Lunch at Cal's. Cool.

How about we do this when I'm off work so I can say I'll show up but skip out.

i, ever so affectionately, call that "pulling a yancy".

#7208 Killface

Killface

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1044 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:29 PM

4.) Is there anyplace close to Union Station/Oglivie Transportation Center that you City SOMBies frequent? Wouldn't mind training it to the city to hang out...just curious...

i think we may be planning some sort of lunch in that vicinity on of these days.

If this goes down on a Wednesday, let me know. I'm off on Wednesdays, so I'm open....
I'm not the one that tapes Swiss Cake Rolls to the underside of the toilet....Snacky Onassis.

#7209 red

red

bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9490 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 05:16 PM

i, ever so affectionately, call that "pulling a yancy".

What I call "pulling a Yancy" is doing two shows in one night. But he's getting too old for that now.

Red is right

#7210 yancy

yancy

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20240 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 05:17 PM

What I call "pulling a Yancy" is doing two chicks in one night.

#7211 red

red

bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9490 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 05:19 PM

sure you do.

Red is right

#7212 yancy

yancy

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20240 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 05:24 PM

But he's getting too old for that now.

#7213 red

red

bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9490 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 05:28 PM

4. Seven hours of sleep, woke up to the sun. This is how kings feel.

5. I will be on a higher plane of existence than all of you tonight around 11 pm.

4. no way! We both got 7 hours last night. And I didn't even have somb withdrawals in the middle of the night or anything.

5. Have fun at the show, mister!

***BONUS***
6. what would this board be without gena's dating stories? please continue going out with the wrong type of guys :)

lolz, really? i think you are confusing with red and/ or ginny

hey, i stopped dating a long time ago. I'm just gonna sleep around now, remember.

Red is right

#7214 thrillho

thrillho

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4357 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 05:29 PM

***BONUS***
6. what would this board be without gena's dating stories? please continue going out with the wrong type of guys :)

lolz, really? i think you are confusing with red and/ or ginny

hey, i stopped dating a long time ago. I'm just gonna sleep around now, remember.

how could i forget.

#7215 red

red

bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9490 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 05:36 PM

2. Just finished a fire drill.

We had a fire drill on monday. The fire marshall had some things to say about 9/11 that made me uncomfortable.

4. why does my desk chair only have one arm?! i really like having a left arm to lean on.

Perhaps it's a chair for a fat person. When I worked at Olive Garden we called those "Larry chairs." I assume at one point teh OG had an overweight guest named Larry, but I doubt they ever told him they named the chair after him.

And the bank drama continues. I went in yesterday afternoon to order my new ATM/Debit card in person, as I was told I could do. Well they placed the order for my new one, but shut off my existing one as well; supposedly for "security purposes". So for the next 7-10 business days, I am shit fucking broke.

UGH!! That suuuucks! Thank god I can finally get to my money. good luck, Alky.

Red is right

#7216 Slackmo

Slackmo

devil's avocado

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13999 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 05:42 PM

What would you do if you had a million dollars?

I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.

That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.

Well, not all chicks.

Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

Someone Still Loves You Pants McJickson

#7217 Alky 2009

Alky 2009

lover's rock

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4533 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:38 PM

"doing" = "playing pinball with"
"Mellow... but not smooth... kinda shitty."
"Jimmy Buffett..."

Posted Image

#7218 biggie mcsmalls

biggie mcsmalls

ok

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13266 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:39 PM

Posted Image

#7219 velocity

velocity

Chanel No. ♪♫

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10085 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:23 PM

this morning i was soo damn congested i felt like i had snot coming out of my eyes. that sucked.

you ever blow your nose so hard that eye gunk comes pouring out of your eye? That's bad news right there.

1. Ever blow your nose so hard that your eyeballs pop clean out of their sockets? Not good.

2. While you're waiting, please have some hot cider and doughnuts." This is the only fire drill I've attended that's been catered.

2. You have the best job ever! Now they can list that perk in the employee handbook.

3. Has anyone here ever made their own butter? I remember making butter in kindegarden-- our teacher brought in a small churn, filled it with cream, and we took turns churning the butter. Cries of "you're not doing that right!" were punctuated with our teacher saying, "Let me help you," and we were churning. Suddenly, butter! We had it on saltines. Forty years later, I can remember how it tasted. GOOD.

3. I made some by mistake. Just whip the cream too long--maybe toss in a little salt unless you like it nekkid.

5. Which should I listen to:

4. Had I made the deadline, I'd have voted for Strummer. What'd you end up playing?

And the bank drama continues. I went in yesterday afternoon to order my new ATM/Debit card in person, as I was told I could do. Well they placed the order for my new one, but shut off my existing one as well; supposedly for "security purposes". So for the next 7-10 business days, I am shit fucking broke.

5. That's bullshit! They should be able to make you a new card on the spot, or re-code the old one (I forgot what happened initially). I'd get a new bank.

2. To the person in the white blazer that was weaving thru traffic on the Eisenhower this morning and cut me off 3 TIMES IN 5 MINUTES AND THEN FLIPPED ME OFF WHEN I HONKED AT HER, fuck you too. I hope you die in a firey crash.

6. Same thing has happened to me twice recently, and each time it was a woman. The trend disturbs me.

7. Posted Image

#7220 Killface

Killface

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1044 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:31 AM

TL, the healing has begun. you posted 5 things with no mention of "her"

You KNEW this wasn't going to last, right????? ;)

I walked her home tonight and she was a mess....when you leave an environment like a pub that you've worked at for years (literally) and then you return and she missed this person and this person and this and that, she was wreck...and I did everything I could to assure her that she was fine, that things were going to work out....she should not have returned...it's easy for me, because I have so many people there that I know and I DIDN'T WORK THERE...there are people that she worked with...that she cared about...and she feels shunned and removed....

And there were extenuating circumstances that contributed to her feeling bad....I hope NOW she understands that I've got her back under ANY circumstances.....

Again, there is nothing romantic involved....she is my best friend and I've got her back, no matter what...and now I think she finally gets it....