• Please log in to reply
27679 replies to this topic

#14061 PigSooie

PigSooie

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:23 AM

I bowled a 200 last night. I think I broke my hand last night. Whiskey is not my friend. I'm an idiot. This one's going to be hard to explain.
Posted Image

#14062 Finn McCool

Finn McCool

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8081 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:30 AM

How cool! Congrats to the Minnesotans, yah hey 'der! Another "good people" in the world is always a good thing.
Until the sky turns green, the grass is several shades of blue, every member of Parliament trips on glue...

#14063 sKinnY

sKinnY

Maître D'

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9439 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:31 AM

Sell your tix for the early show, keep the XRT tix. I wanna give your lady a kiss and I can't do that if you go to the early show.

this is an idea i can get with...there will be tongue right?

"what kind of moe cop doesn't give her the old suck on my balls warning?

"Posted Image

#14064 Alky 2009

Alky 2009

lover's rock

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4533 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:56 AM

1. Congrats to the Seamus. 2. Dear Chicago Bulls, why you break heart? 3. I'm finally getting caught back up with The Sopranos, four episodes into the first part of Season 6. Hopefully I'll be caught up in time to watch the series finale when it airs. 4. I know I'm way behind on this one, but I finally saw Oldboy over the weekend. So good. 5. Not even 10 and I'm already thinking about where to get lunch, its going to be a long morning.
"Mellow... but not smooth... kinda shitty."
"Jimmy Buffett..."

Posted Image

#14065 -Blank-

-Blank-

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 10:05 AM

Congratulations Seamus! Simakos - Let's see the flatware.

#14066 Finn McCool

Finn McCool

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8081 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:02 AM

"I'm an air conditioned gypsy!" I forgot my iPod this morning in my haste to make an early meeting - stuck with 'XRT again. The Who, pound for barre chord for destructive bashing, might be The Coolest Rock Band Ever in my book. Has there ever been a cooler rock & roll band? No, no - the answer is no. Somebody told me in passing last night that Noel Gallagher may make a solo record - this is good news, indeed. He's got a much better voice than his dimwitted brother and I'm curious to hear what he'd write for himself to sing.
Until the sky turns green, the grass is several shades of blue, every member of Parliament trips on glue...

#14067 velocity

velocity

Chanel No. ♪♫

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10085 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:06 PM

i believe the jay reatard has been posted again in that thread on the other side,

archive doesn't work for Macs though <_< . Could someone please just upload one good song for me (.rar or .sea or maczip files preferably) so I can hear if the hype is anywhere near true? Thanks!

Simakos - Let's see the flatware.

Seconded.

Congrats to the Seamuses. A boy & a girl = perfect.

#14068 biggie mcsmalls

biggie mcsmalls

ok

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13266 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:11 PM

"The Who, pound for barre chord for destructive bashing, might be The Coolest Rock Band Ever in my book. Has there ever been a cooler rock & roll band? No, no - the answer is no.

100% truth.

#14069 Finn McCool

Finn McCool

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8081 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:13 PM

...so I can hear if the hype is anywhere near true?

Whoa! You don't doubt this is THE BEST FUCKIN' ROCKIN' FUCKIN' ROLL FUCK FUCK FUCK RECORD FUCKIN' EVER FUCK, do you? 'Cause they'll swarm you like fire ants...fuckin' fire ants, I mean.

I wanna' know how Pig Sooie broke his hand last night - fill us in, dude!

#14070 sKinnY

sKinnY

Maître D'

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9439 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:19 PM

Fuck make it stop make it stop make it stop!!! They are running an apache engine inside the building right now for testing purposes and the sound proof room isn’t as sound proof as one would believe. I’m getting kinda stoked for this pb&j show tonight. I’ll get to see a couple of sombie buddies and pour many pints of Grolsch down my thirsty little throat. Yeah simakos..i. wanna see some of this flatwear I couldn’t help you on. Sorry about that man…they run a tight ship in these here parts.

"Posted Image

#14071 ginNY

ginNY

Hipster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1720 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:40 PM

going to curly's for some good vegetarian food and sangria tonight! tomorrow is going to be in the 80s simakos wife is coming out next weekend for some ny fun! i worked out so hard yest i don't feel guilty about not working out tonight i love love love the new shout out louds cd so much i'm going to marry it simakos, i can't wait to see your flatware and your website! i'm redesigning my site now and it's so hard designing for yourself...

#14072 Finn McCool

Finn McCool

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8081 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:08 PM

For when Simakos stirs - he'll open one eye, growl and start gnawing on the edge of his pillow. The villagers will bolt their doors and hide their cattle.

Posted Image

#14073 biggie mcsmalls

biggie mcsmalls

ok

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13266 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:12 PM

I swear I thought that said "who wrote 'The Day of the Titties'" on the bottom of that book.

#14074 TJENZ

TJENZ

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10508 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:46 PM

I'm pretty sure Sausage wrote "the day of the titties" and the sequel "the night of the titties"

2008-01-15-coopdevil01_lg.jpg

#14075 LA Mat

LA Mat

Hipster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1205 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 03:26 PM

Posted Image
if someone can find these in a size 11 for me i would be happy kid. go get em somb

Geat looking kicks. Man there is nothing more frustrating than finding an awesome pair of shoes at Zappos and your size is not in stock. If they don't have them at Zappos you are likely out of luck. The camo ones are borderline cool, but after seeing the Royal I don't see how you could settle.

Edit: these aren't bad

Posted Image

#14076 Finn McCool

Finn McCool

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8081 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 03:27 PM

"A Tale of Two Titties"? "Titty Hate Machine"? "I titty the fool!"? "Titty of Lost Children"? "Little titty 'bout Jack & Diane"? (it's baa-aack) I do not now nor have I ever had a clue what all these "M" buttons on my calculator are for. M+? M-? Whatever...

#14077 sKinnY

sKinnY

Maître D'

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9439 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 03:46 PM

Posted Image
if someone can find these in a size 11 for me i would be happy kid. go get em somb

Geat looking kicks. Man there is nothing more frustrating than finding an awesome pair of shoes at Zappos and your size is not in stock. If they don't have them at Zappos you are likely out of luck. The camo ones are borderline cool, but after seeing the Royal I don't see how you could settle.

Edit: these aren't bad

Posted Image

i'm not a big camo fan to begin with. dont like the whole camo short craze that has sorta swept the nation the last few years. the brown ones aren't that bad...but i'm just not sure i can live with em. we'll see though.

"Posted Image

#14078 red

red

bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9490 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 05:16 PM

Congratulations Seamus!

Sell your tix for the early show, keep the XRT tix. I wanna give your lady a kiss and I can't do that if you go to the early show.

haha. Sure, why not?

Red is right

#14079 gwa

gwa

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 2071 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:18 PM

Congratulations Seamus!

haha. Sure, why not?

I thought you were my date, you slut.

#14080 red

red

bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9490 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:33 PM

I thought you were my date, you slut.

she's cute. you'll want to make out with her too.

Red is right