3833 replies to this topic

#3401 Jess

Jess

Mistress of the bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5724 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:33 PM

all i got is old stuff. i'll guess that 70's show?

#3402 The Good Dr Bill

The Good Dr Bill

Maybe. Maybe Not. Maybe Fuck Yourself.

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11511 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:35 PM

you bitch, now I gotta come up with another tiebreaker
what does he file at the hall of records? a declaration of tortoise intent

#3403 scarymuppet

scarymuppet

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4178 posts

I'll probably be in my hotel a little after 7 and will be there until around 8:45. Ready to compete during that time.
BAN ME IF I TALK TO MONTANA

#3404 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

:lol:
"the ladies have been checking me out lately.... could it be the 10 push-ups i've been cranking out every other Sunday? - Perhaps!" -Scrubs

Some people are a lot like slinkys... kinda useless, not really good for anything -but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs

Posted Image

"After much thought into this, I have finally come to a conclusion as to why the ‘Meet the Spartans’ commercial is so funny:

It is an interesting choice to have Sanjaya sing ‘I’m not gay,’ as his final words on earth. As he is plummeting into a seemingly bottomless pit, he does not say ‘dear god no,’ ‘I love you mom,’ or even simply ‘argh.’ He instead takes the moment to reaffirm to the world, in spite of their doubts, that he is not a homosexual. Not only that, but he continues to sing, despite falling to his certain death. The distinct lack of plausibility of this situation is what produces giggles from our mouth. It is the antithesis to the belief that ‘it’s funny because it is true.’
"

#3405 The Good Dr Bill

The Good Dr Bill

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11511 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:36 PM

all right, aside from winner & finalist, name the ten final contestants on this year's American Idol. First or last names acceptable.

Jess starts.

#3406 Jess

Jess

Mistress of the bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5724 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:37 PM

fuck fuck this is nerveracking Ace

#3407 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:37 PM

can we ever escape that name ;)
"the ladies have been checking me out lately.... could it be the 10 push-ups i've been cranking out every other Sunday? - Perhaps!" -Scrubs

Some people are a lot like slinkys... kinda useless, not really good for anything -but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs

Posted Image

"After much thought into this, I have finally come to a conclusion as to why the ‘Meet the Spartans’ commercial is so funny:

It is an interesting choice to have Sanjaya sing ‘I’m not gay,’ as his final words on earth. As he is plummeting into a seemingly bottomless pit, he does not say ‘dear god no,’ ‘I love you mom,’ or even simply ‘argh.’ He instead takes the moment to reaffirm to the world, in spite of their doubts, that he is not a homosexual. Not only that, but he continues to sing, despite falling to his certain death. The distinct lack of plausibility of this situation is what produces giggles from our mouth. It is the antithesis to the belief that ‘it’s funny because it is true.’
"

#3408 The Good Dr Bill

The Good Dr Bill

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11511 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:38 PM

correct Hero.

#3409 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:38 PM

Chris Daughtry

Posted Image

"

#3410 The Good Dr Bill

The Good Dr Bill

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11511 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:39 PM

correct Jess.

#3411 Jess

Jess

Mistress of the bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5724 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:39 PM

kelly the calamari girl

#3412 The Good Dr Bill

The Good Dr Bill

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11511 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:40 PM

Kellie Pickler, yes

Hero.

#3413 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:40 PM

Paris

Posted Image

"

#3414 The Good Dr Bill

The Good Dr Bill

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11511 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:42 PM

correct. Jess.

#3415 Jess

Jess

Mistress of the bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5724 posts

buuuuucky!!!

#3416 The Good Dr Bill

The Good Dr Bill

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11511 posts

correct. Hero.

#3417 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

elliot

Posted Image

"

#3418 The Good Dr Bill

The Good Dr Bill

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11511 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:43 PM

correct. Jess.

#3419 Jess

Jess