3833 replies to this topic

#401 The Good Dr Bill

The Good Dr Bill

Maybe. Maybe Not. Maybe Fuck Yourself.

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11509 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:40 PM

well done. Question #6 for No Magnets. He needs to get this right to stay in the game. What brand of car dealership does David Puddy work for?
what does he file at the hall of records? a declaration of tortoise intent

#402 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:41 PM

shit, i know this one
"the ladies have been checking me out lately.... could it be the 10 push-ups i've been cranking out every other Sunday? - Perhaps!" -Scrubs

Some people are a lot like slinkys... kinda useless, not really good for anything -but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs

Posted Image

"After much thought into this, I have finally come to a conclusion as to why the ‘Meet the Spartans’ commercial is so funny:

It is an interesting choice to have Sanjaya sing ‘I’m not gay,’ as his final words on earth. As he is plummeting into a seemingly bottomless pit, he does not say ‘dear god no,’ ‘I love you mom,’ or even simply ‘argh.’ He instead takes the moment to reaffirm to the world, in spite of their doubts, that he is not a homosexual. Not only that, but he continues to sing, despite falling to his certain death. The distinct lack of plausibility of this situation is what produces giggles from our mouth. It is the antithesis to the belief that ‘it’s funny because it is true.’
"

#403 no magnets

no magnets

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4763 posts

audi

#404 TJENZ

TJENZ

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10508 posts

These Sienfeld questions are getting progressively easier

2008-01-15-coopdevil01_lg.jpg

#405 The Good Dr Bill

The Good Dr Bill

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11509 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:42 PM

audi

sorry, correct answer is Saab.

Derek wins our tightest game yet, 3-2.

#406 Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ

Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9457 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:43 PM

well done, considering I know absolutely nothing about Seinfeld.
Aren't there any girls out their who like good music? I need to and want to meet them. My favorite bands are Overkill River, The Nife, Songs:Ohio, and Nuetral Milk Hotel. Please let me know if your into indy music and like to go to show's and drink beer's and makeout.

#407 Agrimorfee

Agrimorfee

Too nice for his own good

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13311 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:43 PM

For a hard category, these guys blew through that. Nice job!

"Is everyone on here just an act sometimes?"--Hummingbird

Read all of my stupid song parodies here. Latest song improved/ruined: "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Alice Cooper.

Download all of my alleged music free through the remainder of May at www.soundclick.com/agrimorfee

Also jabbering about music and movies at www.rateyourmusic.com

#408 Hewletts Daughter

Hewletts Daughter

SING! CAPTAIN!

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9713 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:44 PM

solid...good game man. good game.
I've got dials and knobs soft to the touch

#409 no magnets

no magnets

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 4763 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:44 PM

fuuuck... didn't jerry drive an audi one season? that may have thrown me off. big ups, derek.

#410 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:45 PM

i can kill this game if we have a Scrubs topic :)

solid...good game man. good game.

*high five* B)
"the ladies have been checking me out lately.... could it be the 10 push-ups i've been cranking out every other Sunday? - Perhaps!" -Scrubs

Some people are a lot like slinkys... kinda useless, not really good for anything -but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs

Posted Image

"After much thought into this, I have finally come to a conclusion as to why the ‘Meet the Spartans’ commercial is so funny:

It is an interesting choice to have Sanjaya sing ‘I’m not gay,’ as his final words on earth. As he is plummeting into a seemingly bottomless pit, he does not say ‘dear god no,’ ‘I love you mom,’ or even simply ‘argh.’ He instead takes the moment to reaffirm to the world, in spite of their doubts, that he is not a homosexual. Not only that, but he continues to sing, despite falling to his certain death. The distinct lack of plausibility of this situation is what produces giggles from our mouth. It is the antithesis to the belief that ‘it’s funny because it is true.’
"

#411 Agrimorfee

Agrimorfee

Too nice for his own good

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13311 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:47 PM

pulled away to a meeting. dammit...bye...

"Is everyone on here just an act sometimes?"--Hummingbird

Read all of my stupid song parodies here. Latest song improved/ruined: "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Alice Cooper.

Download all of my alleged music free through the remainder of May at www.soundclick.com/agrimorfee

Also jabbering about music and movies at www.rateyourmusic.com

#412 The Good Dr Bill

The Good Dr Bill

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11509 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:48 PM

category #10: Documentaries

#413 Mitchell

Mitchell

dirty old man

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20691 posts

You can count me out IN. (*Yes if that's not's clear)
Nice bowl of Crunchy Nut you got here, pretty expensive as I recall.

#414 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Dr. Bill ............ i'm ready

Posted Image

"

#415 Midnite_Vulture

Midnite_Vulture

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:49 PM

I'm hoping I don't kick myself for sitting this one out.

MV's blog: http://h-b-e.blogspot.com

MV's other blog about every mixtape he's ever made: http://mixedreaction.blogspot.com

"Our clique is the world. The world is our clique"

#416 The Good Dr Bill

The Good Dr Bill

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11509 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:50 PM

ok, here we go. Question #1 for Mitch: Harry Altman, Angela Arenivar, Ted Brigham, April DeGideo, Neil Kadakia, Nupur Lala, Emily Stagg and Ashley White were all contestants in what competitive 2002 documentary?

#417 Mitchell

Mitchell

dirty old man

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20691 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:51 PM

Spellbound
Nice bowl of Crunchy Nut you got here, pretty expensive as I recall.

#418 el douche

el douche

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:51 PM

how is it that every time i refresh, five people have already replied? i'm never getting in one of these things.
I love fat girls, loud guitars, and huge 80s synths...
Posted Image

#419 The Good Dr Bill

The Good Dr Bill

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11509 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:52 PM

correct Question #2 for Hero: Which oscar-snubbed 1994 sports documentary was named the best film of the 90s by Roger Ebert?

#420 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:53 PM

Hoop Dreams!

Posted Image

"