122 replies to this topic

#121 kalmia

kalmia

Hipster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1069 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 11:18 AM

um...yea...it's been in the 60s all week here in nyc and today...it's going to be 70...the weather in chicago is the one thing i'm not looking forward to whence i move back...

are you going to change your display name when you move?

yeah, i hopped on the brown line this morning, and aside from it running about 15-20 minutes later than it normally does, they also made an appology announcement saying that there were problems on the red line and they were sorry for any re-routing inconvenience. i did not understand, nor did i care. all i know is that i managed to get in to work and it is only me, our CEO and the new office manager here, today. goddammit i am leaving early, today or else!

Do you use the brown line to drop off Sausage at the pool?

This is gonna make it so much harder to interpret certain craigslist posts.

HAHAHA! Painfully true.

Oh, man that was my favorite post ever.

I guess I am just stupid, but what do you mean?
_

#122 Wolfgang

Wolfgang

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3427 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:29 PM

yeah we broke up, she kinda sucked. i don't know if you remember but she wouldn't even shake your hand at smartbar, weak.

I was sloshed, had to put me in a cab so good thing I ran into him. Fun night all around. Everyone thought it was funny you were stuck entertaining those girls of your girl. Good guy, AJ.

god, they were the most unfun people to be with at smartbar. i was having a great time with you guys untill they showed up.

so i slept funny on friday night and my neck's been killing me since. i couldn't even go out last night (part of that was because it was so cold). but my roommate's girlfriend threw me 6 muscle relaxers that seem to be doing the trick.

its like a group of nerds just get together to self indulge their self, just like sound opinions message board.

#123 6ome 9irl

6ome 9irl

Freaky styley

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7584 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 03:25 PM

Poor baaaaby. I use Excedrin Tension Headache, relaxes the whole upper body.