#201 Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ

Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9457 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 01:18 PM

Posted Image

I dated a woman in the early 90s who was friends with the Jimmy John, whom I met, and he was a dick. He was arrested for date rape, and then bragged about getting off on a technicality. Had the court case gone otherwise, it would have been a different story for the franchise. Since then, I've boycotted Jimmy Johns.

The food there isn't even that great.

However, my band did a BOTB at one of those traveling carnival things, and they offered us free sandwiches and drinks if we said "make sure you stop by Jimmy John's after the show" at some point. We lost all our punk rock cred but it was still cool.
Aren't there any girls out their who like good music? I need to and want to meet them. My favorite bands are Overkill River, The Nife, Songs:Ohio, and Nuetral Milk Hotel. Please let me know if your into indy music and like to go to show's and drink beer's and makeout.

#202 geoneb

geoneb

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 04:20 PM

Jimmy John's blows...Potbelly is where it's at.
"You may just think I am a red Jew son-of-a-bitch, but I'm keeping Thomas Jefferson alive." -I.F. Stone 12/6 Wilco @ Auditorium Theatre

#203 Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9457 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 04:20 PM

Yeah Potbelly's is awesome. So is Quizno's.
Aren't there any girls out their who like good music? I need to and want to meet them. My favorite bands are Overkill River, The Nife, Songs:Ohio, and Nuetral Milk Hotel. Please let me know if your into indy music and like to go to show's and drink beer's and makeout.

#204 Freddie Freelance

Freddie Freelance

Dieu d'Or

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6335 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 04:24 PM

Leftover Kaluha Pig & Cabbage and Chicken Katsu, 1 scoop rice, and 1 scoop Mac Salad.
Rev. Dr. Frederick J. Freelance, Ph.D., Th.D., D.F.S.
Posted Image

Should have stayed home and drank beer instead of going to work today.

Now Playing: Brahms, Symphony No 2; Giulini - Wiener

Heh heh, he said "Wiener"...

#205 red

red

bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9490 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 05:06 PM

shit, I forgot to eat lunch.

Red is right

#206 Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ҈҉Ѡ

Rockist

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9457 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 05:09 PM

Right now I'm eating ice cubes.

#207 Pookie

Pookie

• Sombie
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 11:52 AM

3 KFC buffalo snackers and a small potaotes and gravy.

#208 rudayo

rudayo

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 12:02 PM

I need help. No time to leave the building, but need a suggestion from the cafeteria type thing. Tired of the meatball sandwiches (well, not really, but been having too many), and bored of the salads, cannot eat mexican (due to wanting to work out later, and feeling better about it if I don't have the gas associated with mexican food) or chinese (same reason), and not really thrilled with burgers right now. Do I just go with a deli sandwich? I'm bored.

#209 ladytron: the tv series

ladytron: the tv series

CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3097 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 12:05 PM

Posted Image

I dated a woman in the early 90s who was friends with the Jimmy John, whom I met, and he was a dick. He was arrested for date rape, and then bragged about getting off on a technicality. Had the court case gone otherwise, it would have been a different story for the franchise. Since then, I've boycotted Jimmy Johns.

are you serious?! i was always told he was really nice. he hunts a lot in central illinois, and i worked a check in station with a guy who gutted his deer once. he gives everyone who guts his deer for him a really expensive (like over $300) gutting knife with a handle made out of alaskan wood. and he always gives the check in station workers unlimited jimmy johns during the deer season.

i always thought he was so nice, FUCK!
[size=1][/size]

#210 TJENZ

TJENZ

Golden God

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10508 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 12:28 PM

Posted Image

this is more than enough info for me to convict someone <_<

2008-01-15-coopdevil01_lg.jpg

#211 velocity

velocity

Chanel No. ♪♫

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10081 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 01:06 PM

Leftover Kaluha Pig & Cabbage and Chicken Katsu, 1 scoop rice, and 1 scoop Mac Salad.

Freddie, I'm experiencing my first Hawaiian BBQ @ lunch tomorrow--is that Kaluha Pork the best thing they have? I like Katsu, but usually have that when we order Japanese.

#212 Freddie Freelance

Freddie Freelance

Dieu d'Or

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6335 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 04:01 PM

Freddie, I'm experiencing my first Hawaiian BBQ @ lunch tomorrow--is that Kaluha Pork the best thing they have? I like Katsu, but usually have that when we order Japanese.

At Hukilau in San Jose, or in the East Bay?

If you like Sushi you might want to start with some Ahi Poke, which is a raw, fresh Tuna salad tossed with Soy, Sesame Oil, Green Onion & shredded Limu/Nori. I like a Musubi, which is Sushi Rice topped with Grilled/Fried Spam, or Grilled/Fried Portugese Sausage, or Katsu, and wrapped with Nori to hold it in place. Saimin is kinda like Hawaiian Ramen, with better ingredients added to the broth (Kim Chee, Fish Cake, Portugese Sausage, etc.).

For my main meal's protein I like Kalbi or Teryaki Ribs (Korean Beef Short Ribs, cut into 1/2" thick sections & marinated before cooking 'til tender), Chicken Katsu (You know about that), Kaluha Pig with Cabbage (Slow cooked, salty & slightly smokey BBQ Pork with Stir Fried Cabbage).

Other than that you can usually do OK with Grilled or Broiled Fresh Fish (Mahi Mahi! Ono!), a Pork Cutlet (Breaded in Panko crumbs, fried, and, depending on where you are, BBQ Sauce, Teryaki or Brown Gravy on top), Chicken Katsu Curry (Chicken Katsu, with Curry. Duh!), Loco Moco (2 scoops rice, topped with 2 hamburger patties, topped with 2 fried eggs, topped with a ladle or 2 of Brown Gravy. Paniolo-style Stick to your Ribs Breakfast, Bro!), Lau Lau (Butterfish, Chicken, & Pork or Beef, all rolled up in Ti leaves & steamed), Lomi Salmon (kinda like Poke, only with Salt Salmon & Tomatoes), but those might be a little too much Island Style for your first time.
Rev. Dr. Frederick J. Freelance, Ph.D., Th.D., D.F.S.
Posted Image

Should have stayed home and drank beer instead of going to work today.

Now Playing: Brahms, Symphony No 2; Giulini - Wiener

Heh heh, he said "Wiener"...

#213 red

red

bored

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9490 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 04:13 PM

Posted Image

are you serious?! i was always told he was really nice. he hunts a lot in central illinois, and i worked a check in station with a guy who gutted his deer once. he gives everyone who guts his deer for him a really expensive (like over $300) gutting knife with a handle made out of alaskan wood. and he always gives the check in station workers unlimited jimmy johns during the deer season.

i always thought he was so nice, FUCK!

If I would have read this earlier I might have had something different for lunch. I just had JJ's for the first time today in about 3 or 4 years. Oops.

Red is right

#214 without_opinion

without_opinion

Minister of Health

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5575 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 11:48 AM

this sandwich is terrible. it's ruining lunch, and it's all the bread's fault. damn you wheat bread.
Music Is My Girlfriend (click for playlists) -- my brother's weekly radio show (new time!), Mondays, 2pm CST, out of Crested Butte, CO. Hear it at KBUT fm online

#215 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:02 PM

Jimmy Johns #8 Billy Club (hold the mayo) tastes delicious and i don't care who was or wasn't supposedly date raped to make it!
"the ladies have been checking me out lately.... could it be the 10 push-ups i've been cranking out every other Sunday? - Perhaps!" -Scrubs

Some people are a lot like slinkys... kinda useless, not really good for anything -but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs

Posted Image

"After much thought into this, I have finally come to a conclusion as to why the ‘Meet the Spartans’ commercial is so funny:

It is an interesting choice to have Sanjaya sing ‘I’m not gay,’ as his final words on earth. As he is plummeting into a seemingly bottomless pit, he does not say ‘dear god no,’ ‘I love you mom,’ or even simply ‘argh.’ He instead takes the moment to reaffirm to the world, in spite of their doubts, that he is not a homosexual. Not only that, but he continues to sing, despite falling to his certain death. The distinct lack of plausibility of this situation is what produces giggles from our mouth. It is the antithesis to the belief that ‘it’s funny because it is true.’
"

#216 biggie mcsmalls

biggie mcsmalls

ok

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13266 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:04 PM

Billy Club

date rape

lol.

#217 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:32 PM

Billy Club

date rape

lol.

:lol: oh the irony!

but seriously, i won't stop eating JJ's because of info i found from someone on a messageboard that makes the owner seem like an ass. If he fucked w/ the food, thats a different story
"the ladies have been checking me out lately.... could it be the 10 push-ups i've been cranking out every other Sunday? - Perhaps!" -Scrubs

Some people are a lot like slinkys... kinda useless, not really good for anything -but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs

Posted Image

"After much thought into this, I have finally come to a conclusion as to why the ‘Meet the Spartans’ commercial is so funny:

It is an interesting choice to have Sanjaya sing ‘I’m not gay,’ as his final words on earth. As he is plummeting into a seemingly bottomless pit, he does not say ‘dear god no,’ ‘I love you mom,’ or even simply ‘argh.’ He instead takes the moment to reaffirm to the world, in spite of their doubts, that he is not a homosexual. Not only that, but he continues to sing, despite falling to his certain death. The distinct lack of plausibility of this situation is what produces giggles from our mouth. It is the antithesis to the belief that ‘it’s funny because it is true.’
"

#218 sin city

sin city

Hipster

• Sombie
  • PipPipPip
  • 3518 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:37 PM

pepper's 2x cheeseburger & fries with a can of hawaiian punch...while sitting next to the options exchange.

oh man, I needs me some Peppers with a sack of fries...
"even boarding in non-signature-view mode i feel your lists of concerts (no one cares) last.fm bullshit (ditto) and oversized .jpgs (srsly fuck off) may distract from my superior posts."

#219 Hewletts Daughter

Hewletts Daughter

SING! CAPTAIN!

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9712 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 01:04 PM

yeah, potbelly's is cool. their roast beef is really hitting the spot right now,
I've got dials and knobs soft to the touch

#220 Hero

Hero

Wildcard

• Sombie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8995 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 01:33 PM

You know what i had Saturday for lunch/dinner??? Pita Inn (skokie) i effin love that place! :D

Posted Image

"